Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-23-2019, 11:19 PM #81
Interim Champion

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
JuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.48
Total Points: 13,128.38

Thurman's comments remind me a little of Victor Ortiz.

“Pshh … probably,” Thurman said when asked about retiring if Pacquiao beats him. “I’d at least think about it. I’d at least be like, ‘Can I do some more commentating or something? Can I do some more commentating?’ Momma said I look good in a suit. I don’t think she wants to see her boy get punched on TV. Getting beat up by an old man.”

You can probably erase that last sentence because everything before it just implies that his heart ain't really there anymore. He's already fantasizing a different career outside of boxing. When a fighter is in his prime they're usually thinking about legacy, capturing major titles while fighting the best boxing has to offer. Thurman's young and in his prime and facing the biggest name to date and he's thinking about possibly commentating instead of, "Oh, I want all the belts, I want this guy next." His tune from 3 years ago has changed drastically. I remember watching videos of him saying he wanted all the smoke. Now he seems more tamed. Idk, but that's just my opinion.
JuniorTorres720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-24-2019, 07:09 AM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1022 Post(s)
JWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 26,594.18
No Message - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
Címon man , making it sound like this or that has not crossed their minds
I totally get what your saying but I tend to disagree
I think Manny will overwhelm him , heíll be stunned from all the angles the punches will come at him
Imo , Pac needs to get by the first five rounds and Thurman will slow down
Plus I have this theory that Thurman is on his way out , this being his payout
We'll have to wait and see, but when they fight I think Thurman will win without much trouble. His style is all wrong for Pac imo. He is not Broner or Matthysse, and won't even be the guy that under-performed vs Lopez.

I hope I'm wrong, but think Manny will regret taking this fight.
JWHardin is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List