No announcement yet.

It's not OK to use the OK hand gesture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    Trump uses the 1st one constantly during his rallies and speeches. Dunno if he knows anything about this. This is the 1st i ever heard of it.

I kinda doubt he would use it if he knew about it, he would get a lot of crap for it.
    That's why people started using it, they were copying Trump. It was originally a r/the_donald meme then /pol/ got hold of it and started the prank.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
      "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"... famous white supremacist slogan
      Them dummys said essentially the same thing twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        My children are half German, my grandsons are half English, so I'm screwed already.

Wait...I'm 100% Calabrian Italian, so I'm not considered white anyway by the Aryan Nation.
        Yes you would br

Comment

Extremists use that sign on camera after committing mass murder it's not "ok" sign anymore

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            I wouldn't take their phone calls either, I would get a lawyer and sue, that's where the real money is at.
            Yeah good luck winning that lawsuit

Comment

People could try to say that they only use this symbol as a form of trolling. They might even believe it.

But I wonder, if you were to do a deep down brain scan of these people, if you would find that they had a higher tolerance for white supremacism and racism than the average person did.

After the Christchurch massacre in particular, I don't think people can really get away with saying that they are just using the symbol as a joke.

Comment

You foos never heard of the Circle Game? That's all it was.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/circle-game/

What does Circle Game mean?
                The Circle Game is an activity where one person makes a “circle” with their fingers and holds it below their waist, convincing a second person to look at it. If the second person looks, they receive a punch to the shoulder.
                "

Google Circle Game

Comment

That's not an OK sign. It looks like he's about to flick the reporters headset off.

Comment

Thank you ADL

https://www.adl.org/education/refere...y-hand-gesture

Checkmate NBA, the biggest supporters of WS

Comment

that's clearly not a "ok" hand gesture... that dude is throwing up the "p" for piru! he better be careful doing that or he's gonna end up missing.

Comment

Working...
                      X