Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez vs. Masayoshi Nakatani IBF Eliminator, July 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Yea kinda like ggg and Lomachenko too.
    You went full ****** on that one...

Comment

Getting himself as a mandatory is the best way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Sharp View Post
        I can already see it. Lopez curbstomps Nakatani in July and beats Commey to win the IBF title in September. He'll probably makes a single defense against a typical Top Rank nobody before vacating the belt to move to 140.
        The IBF then sanctions a vacant title fight between 42 (soon to be 43) year old Emiliano Marsili and George Kambosos with the winner getting fed to Loma. Jose Ramirez then conveniently moves to 147 and vacates his WBC 140 title so Lopez can fight some pushover for it.
        If Lopez does follows IBF eliminators and win, I don’t think the IBF will order mandatory defense this year. He’ll most likely challenge Comey’s title next year the earliest. Plus Commey would still be looking forward for a tune-up first before doing mandatories or unifications with Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
          Lopez is being rushed to the lions den.
          I mean, is that so bad? Best to snuff out this irritating brush fire before it becomes a full bore blaze. Aww just kidding you triggered autists.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Yea kinda like ggg and Lomachenko too.
            Yeah, kinda like all eastern European fighters of light skin tone that you'd sooner drop dead than give an iota of credit to, right? Really, we get it, you boring-ass ******.

Comment

Looks like Nakatani is some tomato can but at least he's ranked high.

Comment

Damn yeah I predicted this fight to happen next

Comment

It should be loma vs Commey and when Teofimo beats this cab driver then the winners can fight. Arum knows that Lopez is struggling to make 135 and is blocking.🥊

Comment

Hopefully this can happen. This is the type of next step Lopez needs to take.

Comment

I was hoping this fight would happen next but I highly doubt Lopez would participate into this one.

With the way Lopez is making a noise right now and his name getting hyped up so much, I think he can just get a direct title shot at IBF, WBC or even force a shot against Loma. He can do that and I think he will do it so no point in participating eliminators unless you’re an unknown contender living outside US.

Comment

Working...
                      X