No announcement yet.

Homeless Guy Getting By by Sleeping With Women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeless Guy Getting By by Sleeping With Women

I was going to call this guy a douche bag, but he's too cool at the same time.

Comment

More like oversized douchebag mooches 150 bucks a day off of kindhearted New Yorkers and then wastes it on alcohol and drugs so he can get high enough to hit on desperate ugly chicks and spread STDs.

Comment

This is nothing new, I grew up with a homeboy that literally just survived by leaching off women. He would go from chick to chick, bleed them of their money, spend the night at their house, eat all their food, they would give him money, etc.

He would just bang the **** out of them and they would love it and keep coming back for more.

Problem is, when they would get tired of him, they would send him to hell. I have to have my own ****, be my own man. Can't let anyone tell me what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          More like oversized douchebag mooches 150 bucks a day off of kindhearted New Yorkers and then wastes it on alcohol and drugs so he can get high enough to hit on desperate ugly chicks and spread STDs.
          I was gonna say something similar.

Comment

that chick he was making out with has to be mortified at this video

Comment

Waste of life, pear shaped, con artist. How stupid and pathetic is he that even after exploiting these women his dumb ass is still on the streets. Clown.

Comment

The guy is a loser. So are any women that fall for his lines.

Comment

The fact he can mack on 5s and 6s consistently shows me that I had a lot less game than I though when I was single.

Comment

No sympathy for this guy because he enjoys his lifestyle and obviously has no plan on changing it, at no point did he even discuss attempting to get a job.

Comment

Working...
                    X