Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-24-2019, 12:42 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Letmaku is a name known to allLetmaku is a name known to allLetmaku is a name known to allLetmaku is a name known to allLetmaku is a name known to allLetmaku is a name known to all
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 15,759.41

Munguia is a good chance for Crawford to step up at 154 and be recognised!
Letmaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-24-2019, 01:00 AM #12
Interim Champion

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Blond Beast is just really niceBlond Beast is just really niceBlond Beast is just really niceBlond Beast is just really niceBlond Beast is just really nice
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 13,849.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
I thought it was a very interesting piece of news indeed. Erik Morales is a legend, if he is training Munguia then the kid has a chance to improve his skills and reverse the stagnation we have seen in recent fights.
El Terrible is my favourite all time fighter. I dont know what his resume is as a trainer. But I like that he sees someone worth helping. Id like to think Munguia will want to work his hardest to earn the respect of a legend. Id just like to see Munguia improve. He may never be elite, but maybe a few new wrinkles and a few things that click will push him a little further in his career. Erik was a Warrior. When he beat PAC that first fight u knew that every punch was actually meant to hurt Barrera.
Blond Beast is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List