Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Can't Say That I'll KO Joshua Or Joshua Will KO Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sign of respect

So Wilder could be this respectful?AJ has been tested before, Wilder will be tested by AJ,let see how strong his legs can stand when tested..

Comment

D.Wilder trying not to scare off Aj….LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
        OK! Too much talking! Sign the contract!
        Yeah Joshua, sign the contract!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          At this level boxer always wins. Especially if they can punch also like josh. The fact Wilder punches 10% harder won't count for much.
          Fury can't punch but he outclassed wilder.
          Then why you ALWAYS going against T.B.E.?

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
            How about if you rather "write" some articles about the upcoming fights and fighters, instead of re-chewing statements from someone who fought last week.
            They got you mad that D.Wilder getting coverage....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
              Every single day, this overrated, WBC protected bum beater is mentioning AJ, but he won't sign to fight him. Wilde is the biggest fraud in boxing right now. And if you are a fan of his, you are ****ing ******ed
              Hold your horses there buddy, Aj was the one who ASKED for then turned down the 50million. So that must make YOU the "****ing ******ed"

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                Well, I don’t even find you funny. You’re not witty, just a delusional fan girl.

Fandom is alright because we’re all fans but when you start letting stupidity becloud your judgement, then you need to check yourself.
                Oh no, I'm troubled now that someone on the internet doesn't like me.

Want to know how delusional you are?

I'm not a Wilder fan in any shape or form and hope that he get's ktfo. So, no, being a fan has nothing to do with my judgement. Thanks for playing the game though, noob. But you fail, which of course was predicted by your very first ret@rded post.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  Two tune up fights against security guards, lol.

Fury wouldn’t dare fight Dillian Whyte and AJ the same period he fought Wilder because they will kill him with body shots. He took the safe fight against Wilder to get in the mix quickly because he knows Wilder is a one-trick pony and he needed was enough cardio. And it paid off.

Fury is still not 100% and that’s the reason why he’s fighting Schwarz next. But he’ll definitely fight Wilder again before getting in the ring with AJ.
                  The guy that he's fighting next is less worthy than they were! Don't you even know what a tune up fight is? How many top notch fighters was he supposed to beat before fighting Wilder, newb? You apparently don't even read or comprehend what you're saying. Fury is the 3rd best heavy in the world and proved it so you're on your own here and look like a fool. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Then why you ALWAYS going against T.B.E.?
                    I've been ask this but wilder is just a great puncher. Josh is a boxer plus he can dig also. We've only kind of confidently established wilder hits harder recently. But hitting a bit harder against someone with by far superior boxing skills won't help deontay.
                    Pac is far superior fighter to Deontay also, but like Josh Pac can dig also
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 05-23-2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      Nope. Example: Frazier-Ali.
                      Wilder is no Frazier.

But that aside, it’s two big punchers. Usually, I go with the straight puncher over the wild puncher. But in all fairness to Wilder, he has that unpredictability going for him. His right hand is hard to read.

Which is why this fight will come down to who gets there first. Wilder might be a bit quicker, AJ probably has better timing.

A true 50-50 fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X