Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: If Pacquiao Wins, I'd Probably Retire - Bow Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If/When Thurman loses, I hope he does retire. He basically has one foot out the door already anyway.

Comment

My guess for Thurman's second career after boxing would be yoga instructor or some sort of spiritual guru lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
        I guess b-hop and foreman used peds as well?

You took the words right out of my mouth
        I’m one who believes all sports figures are on some chit but they’ve never been caught so wtv
        I’m never surprised to hear that someone gets popped
        And I’m sure their is that rare specimen like a B Hop who I believe was clean , just a rarity

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
          Well he already been caught roiding before.thats how he got to were he is in the first place.love it or hate it facts are facts buddy
          lol show me a link.. I think you came from an alternate reality. Where down is up lolololol

Facts?

Fact is, to this day., more than 2 decades of fighting in the ring. Pac has never been caught cheating since there is nothing to substantiate it. Fact.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 05-23-2019, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Well he already been caught roiding before.thats how he got to were he is in the first place.love it or hate it facts are facts buddy
            boy you sound salty ass hell! drink some kool-aid and chill. post the positive test bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              lol show me a link.. I think you came from an alternate reality. Where down is up lolololol

Facts?

Fact is, to this day., more than 2 decades of fighting in the ring. Pac has never been caught cheating since there is nothing to substantiate it. Fact.
              You conveniently leave out the fact that he avoided stringent testing most his career & still does to this day. Facts.

Wbc/wba clean fighter program is a joke too btw.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                You conveniently leave out the fact that he avoided stringent testing most his career & still does to this day. Facts.

he's been doing extra testing for almost all of his fights since getting ko'd in 2012. nice try though, LOL.

Comment

Sometimes Thurman should shut the fck up...geez. Why say that with the reputation he has created the past 3years.

I bet Spence/Porter somewhere shaking their heads at his comments

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Avoided? Dude did vada testing has other athletes done that?

Not even Floyd has done that lol

And pls all boxers have normal testing. Big events have stringent testing.. And he has passed it, USADA, VADA you name it he passed it with flying colors for more than 2 decades now.. not even urine, blood or whatever is tainted. Unlike Floyd or others with abnormal TE ratios FACT.

Name fighters who got caught? Is Pac in that list lol

You guys can't accept Pac is just a rare fighter that comes once in a lifetime.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-23-2019, 01:08 AM.

Comment

This guy is just a troll. lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X