Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-22-2019, 11:21 AM #21
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 5625 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,067.56
Total Points: 102,707.04
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw420 View Post
Why do they even lie about their age though? I never understood the reason to do so. I'm just curious.
To get the opportunity to make a living (Visa/Immigration/the younger the better in terms of sports), no promoter or football agent would sign them if they know their real age. Samuel peter was way older than his official age, so ajagba would be no different in my eye.

I went to school with a lot of them growing up and they use to confess to me their real age, their father's real age or their uncles who were born here.

Most of these 17 years footballer from africa (West, east and central especially) are more like 24/25 years.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-22-2019, 11:30 AM #22
Up and Comer

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
NORMNEALON will become famous soon enoughNORMNEALON will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 7,531.29

Ajagba is VERY green but he has great potential , yes heís slow and doesnít move his head much but crazy head movement isnít exactly necessary to become great when you are 6í6 ... see wlad klitschko ( not to compare him and efe besides that ) . I think there are a lot of exciting up and coming heavyweights and efe looks the part with his devestating power . Prospects with crazy power are always over hyped because of it . Although efe is very green I see a lot more than a ****ty journeyman like some are implying . Really good jab , body work . Composure . Size , he ya potential to be a fun heavyweight . Not sure yet where he will end up but I bet we see him in a few fun big fights . I donít see why all the hate there have been many up and comers like ajagba some make it off their power and some donít , the ones who did we remember the ones who didnít most donít ,canít deny it isnít exciting to see which one efe will become . With that power how couldnít it be ?? If the guy can take a shot I think he will make some noise . Anyone who hates on a scenario like this doesnít sound like a true fan of heavyweight boxing to me . Win lose , succeed or fail this will be fun to watch pan out .
NORMNEALON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:40 AM #23
Up and Comer

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Outlaw420 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 9,498.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
To get the opportunity to make a living (Visa/Immigration/the younger the better in terms of sports), no promoter or football agent would sign them if they know their real age. Samuel peter was way older than his official age, so ajagba would be no different in my eye.

I went to school with a lot of them growing up and they use to confess to me their real age, their father's real age or their uncles who were born here.

Most of these 17 years footballer from africa (West, east and central especially) are more like 24/25 years.
Thanks for the info. The story about that 41 year old footballer was just pathetic. The **** was he thinking lol.
Outlaw420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:46 AM #24
Contender

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Cobracmndr6193 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 8,938.31

The dude has power and seems to be improving in every fight. The HW division is boring and he isn't. He also looks like a fighter. Seems natural to me that he's getting a major push by PBC.
Cobracmndr6193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 02:30 PM #25
Interim Champion

Quoted: 465 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 28,303.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
Yeah, better than them. I think Hrgovic is just a little behind him but he's mid 20's, not 34.
The guy came from and thereís no way in hell itís his real age
BangEM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 02:52 PM #26
Co.cktail

Quoted: 3143 Post(s)
Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 30,776.14
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 No Message - -jose- Team Sutherland FTW - Mike D 
No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro - HughJass 5000 post you get a hot dog congrats! - -jose- No Message - -jose- 'Obi Juan' :lol1: - -jose- 
war team sutherland - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

All potential but no where near finished product.

Looks extremely easy with his power. Comes naturally to him.

Assuming he is mid 20s which Iíve got no reason to doubt, he could be really good
Tom Cruise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:01 PM #27
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 4136 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 75,793.29
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

POWER?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

This forum so Hateful DAMN! Efe is very early in his PRO CAREER regardless of his real age, I did hear he is older and is more closer to his fellow Nigerian Fighter Efe Apochi Age who is 31. Not sure if that is true or not but hey Chavez Jr said Canelo was older than the age he says in America too but who cares
sicko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:28 PM #28
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 19176 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,254.47
Total Points: 1,179,494.45
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

He don't look 34 to me. He's not Ortiz or Gorman.

And all you need at HW is power & a couple other good attributes & you are right there in the top ten at HW.

He's definitely among the top HW prospects to keep your eye on.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:31 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1326 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these partsJakeTheBoxer is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 27,378.68

He just needs to keep it that way. he is a prospect, no need to hurry. he should fight guys that are top 40 -50 now.
JakeTheBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 04:04 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3307 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 50,492.43
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

Yeah Ajagba is quite old, he needs to move fast. I believe he's like 6/7 years older than he says he is.

Last edited by Boksfan; 05-22-2019 at 04:11 PM.
Boksfan is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
ajagba, high?, people, rate

User Tag List