• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chosing ?!

Lmao Ortiz ducked him. For 15x his highest payday or something

Comment

Joshua is already the reigning king and is making 6x the average HW,
      yet somehow he still needs Ortiz to become a Super King.
      (I guess he'll be Mega King when he beats the Clown.)
      Kills me with these PBC/Haymon fanatics.
      Last edited by rickJen; 05-19-2019, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Ortiz is supposed to be a gym rat. But going off how he looked last night I don’t think he could’ve been in prime shape in time for a Joshua fight
        Last edited by Outwest Exp 355; 05-19-2019, 04:33 PM.

Comment

I don't see why Ortiz is rated so highly. Dude is fat, old and couldn't win a world title in one of the weakest eras in HW history. Hell, Stiverne and Charles Martin held straps at one point. This fat **** has won nothing.

Wasn't long ago he was fighting Dave Allen. Now he's supposed to be some sort of hidden killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            Wilder is coming off 2 fights where he earned $20 million and Ortiz was his launching point.

Ortiz is respected by almost any boxing fan (except for aj fanboys) and the respect Wilder gained multiplied his money.

Ortiz asked to be paid a bit extra (which AJ would've made back from beating him ten fold)
            And AJ ducked him like a ***** for Andy Ruiz who does NOTHING for his career. He will lose money by fighting Ruiz who Ortiz is FAR more respected than.
            - -Deyonce still making peanuts to AJ dollars.

Looks like yer parents docked you IQ points at birth.

Comment

Ortiz is a bytch.

Comment

Wilder is coming off 2 fights where he earned $20 million and Ortiz was his launching point.
                He could've earned way more had he taken that DAZN deal.

Ortiz asked to be paid a bit extra (which AJ would've made back from beating him ten fold)
                And AJ ducked him like a ***** for Andy Ruiz who does NOTHING for his career. He will lose money by fighting Ruiz who Ortiz is FAR more respected than.
                I don't rate Ruiz as much as I do Ortiz, but he's still a good fighter, especially for a replacement. Also, a bit? Ortiz has never made close to $7 million. His largest payday was like $500,000. The initial $5m offer was already way more than he's ever earned for a fight. It's not AJ's fault that Ortiz got screwed over by his own promoter.

That's not the point, the point is Ruiz does NOTHING to increase his career earning rate, it does nothing for his legacy.
                Well, AJ wouldn't be fighting him if it weren't for Wilder running from $100+ million, Ortiz's promoter running from $7 million, and Miller being a science experiment gone wrong. Andy Ruiz's one loss was a close decision against Joseph Parker. He's a legit fighter. Hell, he's way better than Brezeale and Hammer, and a proven world level fighter unlike Schwarz. You're over here acting like he's one of Wilder's tomato cans. If you really think that AJ's at fault for what's going on, then you're delusional.

Comment

- -All roads lead to AJ.

Andy ain't no dummy like found here. FairPlay and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    - -Deyonce still making peanuts to AJ dollars.

Looks like yer parents docked you IQ points at birth.
                    Lol Ortiz literally multiplied his purse by x5.

Who do you think AJ makes more money off of, Ruiz or Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      these type of troll threads are why i come here. you cant really tell if this person is serious or just trolling. either way its great. ortiz the huge star lmao. 7 million not enough lmao
                      If I told you 2 years ago Wilder would be making $20 mill in back to back fights you'd say i was trolling.

What event exactly do you think launched Wilder into star status? Who do you think AJ stands to make more money fighting, Ruiz or Ortiz?

Comment

Working...
                      X