No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao beats Thurman he has to rank over Floyd historically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    actually if you wanna speak resume, pac has the better resume. you should have just stuck with "floyd beat pac already" because then you would have something to stand on lol. bruh you fvvvcked up the moment you brought up resume to compare lol.
    Losses COUNT. Floyd absolutely SCHOOLED Marquez, the dude who completely outboxed and brutally KO'ed your hero.

Mayweather has the better resume. Period, end of...

Comment

• Whoever doesn't think Pac is the best of era hasn't thought about it realistically and fair enough.
      It's what you do out of prime also. Pac is 40 fighting a great prime natural ww. No CW, or fighting green opponents whilst they're drained nonsense.
      Floyd was hard to hit and even not taking.much.punishment and having only 49 fights couldn't extend his career.
      Pac is the best of era. There isn't much doubt really. Whether Floyd is no2 or no3 is more debatable and realistic.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 05-18-2019, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Prime Marquez 130, Prime Barrera at 126, basically two legit top 50 ATG's in their prime at their best weight class.
        Barrera was NOT in his prime - and Mayweather beat the same Marquez who stretched Pacquiao...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
          Barrera was NOT in his prime - and Mayweather beat the same Marquez who stretched Pacquiao...
          Pac fans are supposed to be bad, but your showing Floyd fans surpass Pac fans, even if Floyd can't surpass pac.
          Barrera was prime coming off 9 win streak. Pac has 2 wins, 3 if not scorecard error. Which if my calculations are correct is better than one win. I'm not even going to say it was a cheated scales win as I'm kind to floyd.

Comment

• Never

He lost and Floyd fought mostly a defense fight . When Floyd Snr told him he was fighting scared after rd 7 . Floyd came out start to sit on his punches and stun Pac-Man . I have no idea why backed off again start his defense style . The straight hand was there all day for Floyd . He would foot off the the front foot he would’ve KO Pac-Man . Get over your guy lost but he is still a legend in my book still fight top guys . I’m fan of pacs but no way was he a better fighter ever . Prime or not same result

Comment

• Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
              . Get over your guy lost but he is still a legend in my book still fight top guys . I’m fan of pacs but no way was he a better fighter ever . Prime or not same result
              Nobody is upset about Pac losing to floyd. Nobody is even.mentioning it apart from.you.
              Pac s had a greater career is what people are talking about. He beat jmm 3 times if not scorecard error. He beat Bradley 3 times if not robbery. He beat barrera twice. Morales x2. He was greater coming back from adversity and proved He can. Floyd never took riskes, never fought outside country, rarely fought toughest opponent available ie berto rather than thurman, never fought anyone who he was underdog against so didn't want to overcome any adversity.
              Pac is just greater. That's all people are saying
              Last edited by hugh grant; 05-18-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                Sorry Marquez who fought over the weight limit Mayweather is not the same Marquez who KOd Pacquiao. If you believe that you're delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  What has Thurman done lately? Struggle with Lopez? At this point, Thurman is a part of the tier 2 at welter. Danny Garcia would beat the brakes off the Pacman, which is why he skipped it. Thurman is the easiest, acceptable fight, other than pure cans.

Not even sure if Thurman can beat Broner convincingly. I'd pick Mikey to beat him.
                  lol you're reaching to the heavens now. going too far.

Comment

• No! You cannot rank higher than a fighter that you lost to.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyboy718 View Post
                      No! You cannot rank higher than a fighter that you lost to.

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                      I don't remember Manny beating Floyd in a boxing match...
                      Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
                      Last time I checked, Floyd beat Pac in an actual boxing match. Which makes him better than Pac.

Anything else is just being delusional.
                      Floyd fans are literally the worst. I think FLoyd fans won a poll of most delusional recently. And you have 3 examples here of why Floyd fans are unchallenged. Might be more in this thread saying this same stuff.
                      Im outta this thread now.

Comment

Working...
                      X