Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder exposes breazeale "lies" about altercation; reveals "sucka punch" revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. There are clearly women at the scene throughout

2. At 0:34 Deontay pokes Breazeale in the face. Breazy swats the hand away, then Deontay and Marsellos both attack Breazeale. Marsellos is wearing white and standing to Breazeale's left side. Breazeale clearly did not sucker punch anyone, if anything it was Deontay's swatted hand that hit Marsellos in the face.

3. At 1:24 you can see Breazeale's children being led away from the scene.

Comment

Wilder thinks telling lies is exposing someone else's "Lies". No evidence or anything. But you know Wilder, he's a serious tard of the highest order. Him and his clown crew.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post

1. There are clearly women at the scene throughout

2. At 0:34 Deontay pokes Breazeale in the face. Breazy swats the hand away, then Deontay and Marsellos both attack Breazeale. Marsellos is wearing white and standing to Breazeale's left side. Breazeale clearly did not sucker punch anyone, if anything it was Deontay's swatted hand that hit Marsellos in the face.

3. At 1:24 you can see Breazeale's children being led away from the scene.
        Goddamn they are a loud, rambunctious...group.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
          I really need subtitles when I watch videos of Wilder.

Something about 6'3 195? Someone's kids have gone missing?
          Same, I couldn't understand 80% of that. The crackhead on the corner is more coherent.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Wilder been vehemently going in on Breazeale, Breazeale has to shut Wilder up or he won’t hear the end of this!

I can see Wilder just torpedoing that right hand outta nowhere after Breazeale boxes him up for 3-4 rounds and lays him out like Church clothes!

Gonna be an explosive night
            after watching Breazeale/Negron, Wilder can win with his jab.

Comment

Working...
            X