Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BHOP: “I got Crawford beating Spence...even Garcia (can)...”

TIMESTAMPED. Click to Play!!

Expect for the PBC-LDBC shills to upload videos and call BHOP a “c**n”

The Danny Garcia that fought Lucas, would annihilate Spence. That is when Garcia wasn’t afraid of getting hit, would counter and throw combinations. The Garcia we saw recently is a shell of his former self.

Crawford is going to school spence. Believe me, when Crawford flight viktor pistol, people where saying it’s a tough fight and Crawford’s first real test. He totally dominated pistol, really showed a side of boxing I haven’t seen in a while.

I don’t see Spence knocking him out, especially since he couldn’t finish Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
      The Danny Garcia that fought Lucas, would annihilate Spence. That is when Garcia wasn’t afraid of getting hit, would counter and throw combinations. The Garcia we saw recently is a shell of his former self.

Crawford is going to school spence. Believe me, when Crawford flight viktor pistol, people where saying it’s a tough fight and Crawford’s first real test. He totally dominated pistol, really showed a side of boxing I haven’t seen in a while.

I don’t see Spence knocking him out, especially since he couldn’t finish Garcia.
      You are grossly underestimating Spence. Truthfully we haven't seen Spence switch up game plans / styles like Bud because he hasn't had to based on opponents. We saw a little variation in his style vs Mikey, so we know he's not one dimensional. With that being said, if Danny Garcia thought he could or would beat Spence as easily as you do, Danny would have already made that fight. Bud vs Spence is going to be one of the best fights we've seen in decades but I promise you it's not going to be a one sided fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post

It’s amazing to me how people cannot understand boxing. “Garcia would annihilate Spence”...the Garcia that took Matthews’s to decision would some how annihilate Spence when Spence is a far better boxer than Garcia and hits harder. After the Porter fight people will be very quiet...

Comment

Spence is a high iq , come forward pressure fighter. He would overwhelm Garcia unless Garcia fought extremely cautiously. It's going to take a master boxer*cough* crawford *Cough*

Comment

Nothing but respect for B-Hop he is legend...

But I don't know WTF he is taking about and it don't have nothing to do with your little PBC vs DAZN BS you love to play or your obsession with some guys on youtube that you don't like

He is WRONG as far as how Spence Jr came up...completely WRONG! Spence Jr was a Amateur Stand Out and Olympian Even Radio Rahim was looking at him like he was crazy during the interview

These fights are going to happen and we will find out that is the good thing about all of this!

Comment

Danny Garcia would give Spence a great fight, but I still favor Spence. Crawford vs Spence truly seems like a 50/50 fight. I personally give Crawford a slight edge (55/45) over Spence, but Spence might have layers to his game I'm not aware of. Both would be great match ups.

Comment

Hold on, what did he say����

Comment

BHOP just became public enemy #1. PBC shills incoming to tear him a new one in 3, 2, 1.....

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Nothing but respect for B-Hop he is legend...

But I don't know WTF he is taking about
                    and it don't have nothing to do with your little PBC vs DAZN BS you love to play or your obsession with some guys on youtube that you don't like

He is WRONG as far as how Spence Jr came up...completely WRONG! Spence Jr was a Amateur Stand Out and Olympian Even Radio Rahim was looking at him like he was crazy during the interview

These fights are going to happen and we will find out that is the good thing about all of this!
                    ... right...

Comment

Working...
                    X