No words can describe how epic this is going to be

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      It’s on at 2am in Ireland. I booked tomorrow off work lol

No words can describe how epic this is going to be
      Shut the f#ck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone WBCfan View Post
        I gotta be honest man last season was a big step down in quality imo.

I also belive they pushed this back so long, as they want to launch the first of their FIVE ****ty prequel shows when it's still fresh.
        What? Last season was the best season.

Comment

• I think it woud've been better if they let Daenarys know first of Jon Snows true identity.

Comment

• Weird seeing 90 percent of the characters all in one place

Comment

• Good episode

Comment

• after watching that ep its pretty obvious arya is gonna end up killing either the night king or the ice dragon or both, thats why she having her lil boyfriend construct that spear thingy. its gonna be dope

All I know is I want to see Tyrion kill Cersi, that will be a poetic end to the series, but knowing how this show is, he's gonna end up double crossing the starks

Comment

• This show feels a bit yesterday now, doesn't it? That long wait really killed my stiff.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    after watching that ep its pretty obvious arya is gonna end up killing either the night king or the ice dragon or both, thats why she having her lil boyfriend construct that spear thingy. its gonna be dope

All I know is I want to see Tyrion kill Cersi, that will be a poetic end to the series, but knowing how this show is, he's gonna end up double crossing the starks
                    Please no... I have a feeling that it will be used to take down the dragon though.. I used to love Ayra but the character went downhill (around s5) when she became some superhero without much training all of a sudden. The littlefinger/Ayra/Sansa arc from last season was one of the worse in the show's history. It's bad enough Sansa is now supposedly the smartest person in westeros

Anyway thought show was really good.. i liked all the reunions giving the s1 throwback at the end with Jamie/bran was awesome as was the Umber boy being ****ed up at the end
                    Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 04-15-2019, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      I think it woud've been better if they let Daenarys know first of Jon Snows true identity.
                      Must be a bit of a shock banging a hot chick.. then few hours later learning she's your aunt

Comment

Working...
                      X