Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2019, 04:58 AM #141
JTfloyd JTfloyd is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 32
Posts: 584
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
JTfloyd has disabled reputation
Points: 8,098.62
Bank: 1,239.02
Total Points: 9,337.64
for the pbf hatton fight . . . thx dood! - 3zilla Keep dropping knowledge - 1bad65 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegosome1 View Post
Who said a slap on the booty is rape? Stop trying to ****ing strawman. You can't just walk up to people and kiss them like that. Get the **** outta here with that ****. If that happened to you daughter, you'd be livid. And if you wouldn't be, then you're just as disgusting.
It was a genuine question for the perpetually outraged simps like yourself. You do realize that women don't respect white knights, and that your virtue-signaling means nothing, right? Are you actually a woman, because your argument sounds exactly like it's coming from a typical female point of view.
JTfloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-27-2019, 05:20 AM #142
jaded jaded is offline
The People's Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,589
Quoted: 3352 Post(s)
Rep Power: 81
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 57,341,687.72
Bank: 230,700,381.52
Total Points: 288,042,069.24
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I &lt;3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers brother - Redd Foxx Rightfully... - MDPopescu Cheers, brother. - Redd Foxx 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
She is so damn hot. I actually had a dream this morning that I kissed her...it was amazing. I've been thing about it all day.
jaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:07 AM #143
Diegosome1 Diegosome1 is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 588
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
Diegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,891.39
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 13,124.42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTfloyd View Post
It was a genuine question for the perpetually outraged simps like yourself. You do realize that women don't respect white knights, and that your virtue-signaling means nothing, right? Are you actually a woman, because your argument sounds exactly like it's coming from a typical female point of view.
Keep sucking his dick. Dude would cuck you if he decided to kiss your girl
Diegosome1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:55 AM #144
hectari hectari is offline
Power to the People
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 21,797
Quoted: 5194 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5873
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 67,633.03
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 68,853.82
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for &quot;black power flomo&quot;. - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
While I disagree with what Pulev did, we donít know for a fact what her intentions are in this field. She dresses inappropriately and has her boobs hanging out so the camera and the boxer can have a good look at them.

Imagine a male reporter, who is interviewing females, instead of wearing a suit or dress clothing, instead wears a wife beater in an interview and has extra tight pants so the shape of his ***** can be seen?
Bro she was sexually harrassing him, in previous videos she kept pressing her **** in his stomach area and caressing him, hugging on him, smakcing her dick sucking lips and touching him. Yet these morons exposed themselves they do not believe in equality, if a man was doing what she was doing they would say sex harrrassment. Heck female celebs can kiss guys or grab slap their butt without their approval or consent and get away with it

Pulev kissed her innocently because she was giving off ill let you make a move vibes with her constant grinding, hugging, and caressing and praising saying you are so strong and grabbing his arm and touching his chest all week. She even removed those vids from her instagram, im betting she will play the victim for media publicity. Heck her job is to let people eat sushi off her naked body in the poosy and **** area lol
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 04:06 PM #145
JTfloyd JTfloyd is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 32
Posts: 584
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
JTfloyd has disabled reputation
Points: 8,098.62
Bank: 1,239.02
Total Points: 9,337.64
for the pbf hatton fight . . . thx dood! - 3zilla Keep dropping knowledge - 1bad65 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegosome1 View Post
Disturbingly h0m0sexual yet predictable deflecting from his white knighting being properly called out
Aw, poor baby got his precious feelings hurt because he found out he's in the minority in taking "offense" to heterosexual interactions between men and women. Did you really think dudes on a boxing site were going to jump on your pathetic little "outraged" bandwagon?
JTfloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 04:10 PM #146
redmish redmish is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Cumbria
Posts: 2,228
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
redmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond reputeredmish has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 16,289.75
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 17,522.78
Default

He shouldn't have done it, but it's being blown way out of proportion. I don't know what's happening these days, but what did he do, really? He gave her a peck on the lips. People are talking like he stuck his dick in there.
redmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 04:15 PM #147
alexguiness alexguiness is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Echo Park LA
Posts: 6,566
Quoted: 1483 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 24,576.57
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 25,803.47
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 
Default

Some of the cuckold feminists brigade on here need to change their tampons.
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 06:31 PM #148
Diegosome1 Diegosome1 is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 588
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
Diegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,891.39
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 13,124.42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTfloyd View Post
Aw, poor baby got his precious feelings hurt because he found out he's in the minority in taking "offense" to heterosexual interactions between men and women. Did you really think dudes on a boxing site were going to jump on your pathetic little "outraged" bandwagon?
Iím good, dude. You live your sheltered live projecting through Kubrat but in the real world, you donít pull that stunt. Iíd like to see you try that move and see how girls react. Have a good day.
Diegosome1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 06:34 PM #149
Diegosome1 Diegosome1 is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 588
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
Diegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond reputeDiegosome1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,891.39
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 13,124.42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
Bro she was sexually harrassing him, in previous videos she kept pressing her **** in his stomach area and caressing him, hugging on him, smakcing her dick sucking lips and touching him. Yet these morons exposed themselves they do not believe in equality, if a man was doing what she was doing they would say sex harrrassment. Heck female celebs can kiss guys or grab slap their butt without their approval or consent and get away with it

Pulev kissed her innocently because she was giving off ill let you make a move vibes with her constant grinding, hugging, and caressing and praising saying you are so strong and grabbing his arm and touching his chest all week. She even removed those vids from her instagram, im betting she will play the victim for media publicity. Heck her job is to let people eat sushi off her naked body in the poosy and **** area lol
So she sexually harassed him but he didnít because he made an assumption? Hmm.

The IQ on this site is as high as the Kubratís. Bunch of cavemen morons who think girls wanna to be kissed unprompted lol. Grow up, kid.
Go try that move outside.

You can tell who are virgins on this site thinking they can walk up to girls and kiss them when they want. Son, if you actually pulled girls, you wouldnít need to sneak attack kiss them. Have some more confidence and dignity you deranged pathetic bums.
Diegosome1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 08:15 PM #150
hectari hectari is offline
Power to the People
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 21,797
Quoted: 5194 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5873
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 67,633.03
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 68,853.82
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for &quot;black power flomo&quot;. - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegosome1 View Post
So she sexually harassed him but he didnít because he made an assumption? Hmm.

The IQ on this site is as high as the Kubratís. Bunch of cavemen morons who think girls wanna to be kissed unprompted lol. Grow up, kid.
Go try that move outside.

You can tell who are virgins on this site thinking they can walk up to girls and kiss them when they want. Son, if you actually pulled girls, you wouldnít need to sneak attack kiss them. Have some more confidence and dignity you deranged pathetic bums.
This you
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by hectari; 03-27-2019 at 08:18 PM.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
assaults, kubrat, reporter, sexually, smiles:

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 AM.