No announcement yet.

new to forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to forum

Hello, i want to start boxing even though i haven't done any in the past and am not doing it now. I'm not saying i've never been in a fight but nothing spectacular. sorry if this is miscategorized.

Originally posted by DavidBen View Post
    Hello, i want to start boxing even though i haven't done any in the past and am not doing it now. I'm not saying i've never been in a fight but nothing spectacular. sorry if this is miscategorized.

The first step is to join a quality boxing gym!

Comment

Joining a solid gym is the first step, as already stated.

Comment

welcome I am also new member. still explore each posting here

Comment

Originally posted by terryna View Post
          welcome I am also new member. still explore each posting here
          Do you also train?

Comment

You are in the right place. 95% of the people on here have never boxed or ever been in a fight so being here will give you the opportunity to live out your fantasies without actually needing to get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              You are in the right place. 95% of the people on here have never boxed or ever been in a fight so being here will give you the opportunity to live out your fantasies without actually needing to get hurt.
              I guess I'm in the 5%.

Comment

Hey welcome! I was always the guy who got bullied in high school and was scared to fight. That's what made me want to fight, was facing that fear! Not everyone who boxes is an alpha male type d-bag. Most of the best boxers I know are humble and kind. Find a good gym with a coach who you connect with.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote142 View Post
                  Hey welcome! I was always the guy who got bullied in high school and was scared to fight.
                  I could have used you when I had scraps with my mother in law.

Comment

Is this you????

Comment

Working...
                    X