No announcement yet.

For That Kid Looking to Turn Pro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For That Kid Looking to Turn Pro

yeah kid, fight pro. A kid with talent like yours will make easy work of these pros. I heard about a show in July, in Detroit, Michigan. Why don't you come out and we'll get you matched up, you really shouldn't have any problem fighting the guys that we will get for you. On top of that I can get you $200 for the fight. You do realize that by the hour you will be making $1,000. 4 rounds is all we'll need from ya. Move a bit, jab a bit, slip some punches..... it'll be easy. I'll get back to you on the location and you'll need to let me know what weight that you need this fight at, and we'll git 'er done.

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by DONTRAY View Post
      are you that kid looking to turn pro?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        yeah kid, fight pro. A kid with talent like yours will make easy work of these pros. I heard about a show in July, in Detroit, Michigan. Why don't you come out and we'll get you matched up, you really shouldn't have any problem fighting the guys that we will get for you. On top of that I can get you $200 for the fight. You do realize that by the hour you will be making $1,000. 4 rounds is all we'll need from ya. Move a bit, jab a bit, slip some punches..... it'll be easy. I'll get back to you on the location and you'll need to let me know what weight that you need this fight at, and we'll git 'er done.
        Who is the kid?

Comment

Working...
        X