No announcement yet.

Black panther vs polar bear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    Polar bear probably has 1000 pounds on the panther and it's arms are probably twice as long
    2,200 lbs actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      2,200 lbs actually.
      Lol exactly.. Complete mismatch, the bear would rip the panther apart with one swipe

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        you serious or you only saying that cuz you's a racist?
        Pure size and strength differential, plus the polar bear would take that kitten swimming.

Comment

Wouldn't it depend on location? Black panthers live in Asia and Africa in warm climates. Polar bears live in cold climates. In the Arctic, I'd take the bear. Everywhere else, I'd take the Panther.

Bears are somewhat afraid of cats.. Bears also usually run from conflict unless its over food.

In a real fight, the Panther would punk the Polar bear.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Wouldn't it depend on location? Black panthers live in Asia and Africa in warm climates. Polar bears live in cold climates. In the Arctic, I'd take the bear. Everywhere else, I'd take the Panther.

Bears are somewhat afraid of cats.. Bears also usually run from conflict unless its over food.

In a real fight, the Panther would punk the Polar bear.

You are talking about a brown bear.. Polar bear fight to the death to protect territory, female and food..
            A creature which weighs 800kgs vs 100kgs cats is a not match..
            All things equal then the cats are more aggressive and win but this is a mismatch if it's on an even field with the size difference..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              You are talking about a brown bear.. Polar bear fight to the death to protect territory, female and food..
              A creature which weighs 800kgs vs 100kgs cats is a not match..
              All things equal then the cats are more aggressive and win but this is a mismatch if it's on an even field with the size difference..
              so does a black panther! are you saying black panthers wont stick around for their kids, females, etc?

Comment

and here I thought they all got along, Damn disney films.

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  so does a black panther! are you saying black panthers wont stick around for their kids, females, etc?
                  No I meant in comparison with a brown bear..
                  Brown bears avoid puma(cougar) encounters over food sometimes... they rather give up than fight with puma..

Comment

i fucking love this place

Comment

I got the white one.

Comment

Working...
                      X