They have different arguments for the first spot in p4p list

Arguments for GGG

- long reigning champion at 160
    - 19 title defenses

Arguments for Crawford

- first undisputed champion since 2005, which is historical accomplishment
    - champion in different weight classes

Arguments for Lomachenko

- best win/loss ratio of undefeated opposition - 267/15 (for comparison, Crawford has 514/355 and Golovkin has 747/205)
    - the fastest boxer to win a world title in two weight divisions, which is historical accomplishment
    - the only p4p boxer who defeated a fighter who was in p4p at the time of the fight. even if that win is flawed but you can say the same about every notable win in Loma/Bud/Golovkin resumes

There's no clear #1 p4p at this moment, but who has better arguments for that?
    Loma
    53.57%
    Bud
    17.86%
    GGG
    28.57%
    Last edited by g27region; 12-12-2017, 07:00 AM.

I never understood why hate your own kind and how you knew English so well in Russia..

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      I never understood why hate your own kind and how you knew English so well in Russia..
      lol Why I hate my own kind?

Lomachenko and Crawford are my favorite fighters

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        lol Why I hate my own kind?

Lomachenko and Crawford are my favorite fighters
        Let’s forget Ukraine don’t like you

Comment

Lomachenko and Crawford are clearly above Golovkin.

Comment

I seen GGG take bombs from Canelo and Jacobs that would of KO other fighters with less punch resistance; Lil G string couldn't even cut the ring with Cashnelo.

T-Raw is definitely worthy of P4P and Loma should be in the discussion, incidentally Crawford left a weak division but Loma remains in shallow waters, its coming down to Canelo-T-Raw : primed, slick, chasing legacies that rival the greats.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Let’s forget Ukraine don’t like you
              I'm a part Ukranian too, and most Russians root for fighters from ex-Soviet bloc, it doesn't matter if it's Ukraine or Kazakhstan because we're close in terms of culture, language, history and everything. There's people who's trying to fuel the hate between us but real recognize real like you say in America so it doesn't matter

I just don't like Kovalev and not a fan of GGG's style but he has my respect, that's really it

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                I'm a part Ukranian too, and most Russians root for fighters from ex-Soviet bloc, it doesn't matter if it's Ukraine or Kazakhstan because we're close in terms of culture, language, history and everything. There's people who's trying to fuel the hate between us but real recognize real like you say in America so it doesn't matter

I just don't like Kovalev and not a fan of GGG's style but he has my respect, that's really it
                No it does matter I was in Petersburg a few months ago and everyone there was insisting on it’s either Ukraine is Russian or ****.

Comment

No Canelo in the poll, because his nickname should be Triple L which stands for Floyd, Lara and Golovkin. That's my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Lomachenko and Crawford are clearly above Golovkin.
                    What he said

Comment

Working...
                    X