Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old Today, 11:33 AM #6211
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 5566 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,002,050,756.75
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke 
Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 
Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny 
Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Now I know which posters I can take seriously and which posters just hate so much that they refuse to admit the truth.
lolololololol

Now you know who among are Floyd fanboys that will always be Floyd minions such as you.. Sheeps that can't see the truth even when the facts are already staring in your faces lol

But that poll doesn't count the number of converts and the number of views that have seen the truth exposed in this epic thread since it was done before this epic thread was ever created. It will only get louder and louder. An undeserved win will always leave a bad stench in boxing. This will always be the biggest sports heist in history. 440,000 have seen the truth in this epic thread. More will realize that a Fluke win is a Fluke win and forever will be a fluke win 'till then end of time.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

And yet.. He fought a novice MMA fighter rather than make amends by having a rematch to end all controversy from that lame fighting he did. But he didn't. Shows you how queer your fighter is. Says it all right there who got the balls for a rematch. But like I said, you'll never get it.

Floyd owes his fans for his lame performance against Pac that he rather fight a novice to cleanse his shame lol Now that's what you call HYPOCRISY to the highest level lmao

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Holyfield knows who won that night.

Evander Holyfield: "Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

Last edited by Spoon23; Today at 11:49 AM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old Today, 11:37 AM #6212
Up and Comer

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
klutz has a spectacular aura aboutklutz has a spectacular aura aboutklutz has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 3,030.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
lolololololol

Now you know who among are Floyd fanboys that will always be Floyd minions such as you.. Sheeps that can't see the truth even when it's staring in your faces already lol

But that poll doesn't count the number of converts and the number of views that have seen the truth exposed in this epic thread since it was done before this epic thread was created. This will always be the biggest sports heist in history. 440,000 have seen the truth. A Fluke win is a Fluke win and forever be a fluke win.

And yet.. He fought a novice MMA fighter rather than make amends by having a rematch to end all controversy from that lame fighting he did. But he didn't. Shows you how queer your fighter is. Says it all right there who got the balls for a rematch. But like I said, you'll never get it.

Floyd owes his fans for his lame performance against Pac that he rather fight a novice to cleanse his shame lol Now that's what you call HYPOCRISY to the highest level lmao

Holyfield knows who won that night.

Evander Holyfield: "Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

Wow you have been salty since 2015? PATHETIC

klutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:45 AM #6213
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 5566 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,002,050,756.75
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke 
Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 
Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny 
Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by klutz View Post
Wow you have been salty since 2015?

Sure telling the truth is being Salty.

I'm only memorializing this scam fight. I'm just a curator if this epic thread. As you can see 440,000 have seen it. One of the all time most viewed epic thread in NSB. That's how much this thread has exposed this fraudulent corrupt ridden fight. That has become the biggest sports Heist in the history of all sports.

Being a messenger of TRUTH is SALTY. Riiiight lololol

Last edited by Spoon23; Today at 11:50 AM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:23 PM #6214
Up and Comer

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
klutz has a spectacular aura aboutklutz has a spectacular aura aboutklutz has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 3,030.40

Quote:
Sure telling the truth is being Salty.

I'm only memorializing this scam fight. I'm just a curator if this epic thread. As you can see 440,000 have seen it. One of the all time most viewed epic thread in NSB. That's how much this thread has exposed this fraudulent corrupt ridden fight. That has become the biggest sports Heist in the history of all sports.

Being a messenger of TRUTH is SALTY. Riiiight lololol

LOL, why do you keep posting the same ****? Views doesn't mean you are right. Also, that youtube vid about Pac winning is from a known Mayweather hater.. Look at his other videos prior to the fight. Majority are videos attacking Mayweather. You can find plenty of fighters and sports analyst saying Mayweather won. Mayweather felt he owed the fans from the Pac fight due to him not being aggressive enough. He said it himself in plain English. Nothing is going to change from your silly thread.

Mayweather won.

Deal with it.
klutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:31 PM #6215

Quoted: 1556 Post(s)
DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 88,603,300,347,014,849,495,040.00
Total Points: 88,603,402,347,019,864,375,296.00
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley Good post about Maidana - punchr Thnx 4 the green ;) - Boxing Goat 

Spoon made at least 5 who won Pac-May polls expecting different results and even the ones he made during aussie/pinoy nsb hours were all >4:1 in favor of Floyd
DeadLikeMe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:31 PM #6216
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Canelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 251,778,974,154,106,568,704.00
Total Points: 200,252,525,379,823,108,882,432.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Mannie Phresh Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 No Message - MARKBNLV 
not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery No Message - jose830 
:luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D &quot;White Privilege&quot; Doe LoL - TyphoonFloyd 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

The saga continues...
Canelo Phresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:29 PM #6217
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 6595 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 332,021,628,606,248,256.00
Total Points: 332,021,638,616,662,784.00
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Spooon getting roasted in his own thread

Quote:
But that poll doesn't count the number of converts and the number of views that have seen the truth exposed in this epic thread since it was done before this epic thread was ever created.

Then take it to the history section, post up a poll, and let's see what you got. I already told you. If you win the poll, I'll accept a permanent ban. If you lose, I won't even try to enforce a permanent ban for you. Your "epic thread" will prove useless, so it gets closed and deleted.

Do you accept or decline, Spoon? "I'm giving you 24 hours to accept. Beginning the countdown now."
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(disputed, blow, documented, investigation, pac/floyd, punches, rounds)

User Tag List