Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Cause Hearn is the beacon of truth lol

He says “I’ve been told” not “I’ve received confirmation”

2 completely different things. Uk fan boys dying hoping wilder fights brezeale. Using fake quotes now
    The thing is he actually will fight brezeale

Uk fan boys dont need to hope for anything because this is exactly the kind of thing wilder would do

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      here is fat dan outing hearn yesterday

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ean-fight-next

now youre getting this BS from hearn...just a day or so ago hes talking about being in NY to get serious...now hes pulling this? lol

desperate attempt to save face
      Hearns doesn't need to "save face"

One guy here has the history of taking tough fights and making money, the other does not

One guy is 28 the other is 32

Its wilder who needs to get this fight made not joshua.

And wilder is the one dragging his feet over money by demanding more than his share.

Its not all on hearn to offer wilder ridiculous money otherwise they are "ducking wilder"

If joshua was the african american in this situation and wilder the brit we all KNOW how you lot would be acting so don't even start lol

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        [

Go to 5:50

Who's ducking who?
        Why are you using a fake quote?

And I’ve heard laced up like it up the ass, doesn’t mean it’s true

Comment

Get ready for the Wilder fan club damage control.

Comment

A confirmation a title fight has been agreed to yet no other sources reporting this I wonder why

Comment

Why not fight Brezeale if a 12.5 million flat fee is the best offer AJ can make? AJ already said the 12.5 million was his final take it or leave offer so what's the point of a counter offer AJ will just turn down. Brazeale is a top contender. There is nothing wrong with Wilder fighting him. AJ is the one pricing himself out and keeping the AJ vs Wilder fight from happening.When he makes a reasonable offer the fight will happen. Wilder isn't ducking his cheap ass. Wilder just wants fair pay.

Comment

With the way Wilder dug deep and got that knock out against Ortiz and with Wilder's cray punching power and with Joshua Knocking out Klitchko, with the upp- cut from hell.

Your actually looking at a Billion dollar fight money making wise and they know everyone is waiting for the kings of boxing the Heavy Weights to entertain them because everyone loves incredible fights like Riddick Bowe a Evander.

And they offer Wilder 12 million, while Hearn will probably earn bank and Joshua will earn 50 to 75 million and both Wilder and Joshua could actually split 200 million like Mayweather and Manny and everyone else still got richer.

Also Floyd made 300 million against MaCgregor and everyone else and the UFC still made millions and they actually want to pay him again and probably even more money and everyone is calling Wilder stupid for saying screw you and your cheating ass.

So you fall for the Kolaid about nobody will pay and watch because that's bull crap and team Joshua and team Wilder knows this.

Both Wilder and Joshua should actually be splitting 200 million dollars, because they will charge 100 dollars for this fight just like Floyd vs Manny.

Comment

I forgot that AJ already knocked out Brezeale so Wilder fighting Aj's left overs isn't a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                    Hearns doesn't need to "save face"

One guy here has the history of taking tough fights and making money, the other does not

One guy is 28 the other is 32

Its wilder who needs to get this fight made not joshua.

And wilder is the one dragging his feet over money by demanding more than his share.

Its not all on hearn to offer wilder ridiculous money otherwise they are "ducking wilder"

If joshua was the african american in this situation and wilder the brit we all KNOW how you lot would be acting so don't even start lol
                    So far they have offered a flat fee of 12.5 million for Wilder or a flat fee of 50 million for AJ or more than 4 times as much. That isn't fair and who is African American has nothing to do with it. Those offers amount to about an 80/20 split in AJ's favor.That isn't fair to Wilder. Offer Wilder a 65/35 split in AJ's favor instead of the flat fee BS and the AJ vs Wilder fight would probably happen and that would be fair pay for both boxers.Wilder won't fight for less than he is worth any more than AJ would.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                      The thing is he actually will fight brezeale

Uk fan boys dont need to hope for anything because this is exactly the kind of thing wilder would do
                      He definitely is. And I’m pretty sure Joshua is fighting Povetkin next.

Comment

Working...
                      X