• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
    Exactly. Utterly dominated both of them too

Your avi tho

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Dude like "I'll wait" all confident & then 3 minutes later Larry deads the convo.
      Doesn't change anything. The point wasn't that there's no fighters like this. The point is Usyk will never be in p4p even if he's going to clear whole CW. The point still remains, you can't remember all other fighters except for Usyk and Crawford. He will never be in p4p lists of any media sources despite that accoplishment, that's the point of the thread. This division doesn't exist for them
      Last edited by g27region; 01-27-2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        The winner of Usyk-Dorticos deserves to be on the top 10 P4P list no question about it.
        gassiev eats horse meat homie. The KO Dr will have a taste of his own medicine next week

Comment

Originally posted by Bushidō View Post
          Not quite ready to call Usyk Top 5 but if he unifies and wins the tourney then he is in. He took a lot of hard punches but kept going. Not so sure he can easily go up to heavyweight as I previously thought but he does have the hand speed / volume to give the Heavyweights some problems
          Man, Golovkin doesn't even have scalps of Glowacki or Briedis caliber, his resume sucks so tell me why he should be ahead of Usyk in p4p?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            gassiev eats horse meat homie. The KO Dr will have a taste of his own medicine next week

Can't wait for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              The winner of Usyk-Dorticos deserves to be on the top 10 P4P list no question about it.
              When did dorticos beat gassiev?

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                Man, Golovkin doesn't even have scalps of Glowacki or Briedis caliber, his resume sucks so tell me why he should be ahead of Usyk in p4p?

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  When did dorticos beat gassiev?
                  Next week

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    The point is Usyk will never be in p4p
                    I'd take that bet.

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
                      Ain't it true?? You can't tell me defeated Jacobs was better that Glowacki who was the man at CW after beating Huck.

And I'm not saying Usyk is better than Golovkin, I'm talking about hypocrisy, some people have to do less to get recognition while others gets ignored because they're in wrong division.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I'd take that bet.
                      He'll get some recognition only if he beats some HW, even worst current HW > all CWs combined for them and I mean American boxing media, not boxing fans
                      Last edited by g27region; 01-27-2018, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X