No announcement yet.

Pelican Bay prison riot 2000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    check my styles, check my files, i've been gang banging since i was a juvenile. been crippin before crippin was even popular. dont get me ****ed up.

Comment

im 36.. been there done that.

96-99 juvi, camp, then y.a

2002-04

north kern valley then ironwood state pen

2007-2010

chino then high desert state pen

aint no gangland or lockup here.
      I hear Chino is F'ed up man, almost as bad as L.A. county.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        back in the 90s it was. now, its not. it's a low/medium facility now for low risk offenders, it also serves as a receptionist center. that's what i was there for. i was in county jail, then when i got sentence, they sent me to chino. i was there for 2 months then after that went straight to high desert state pen.

Comment

back in the 90s it was. now, its not. it's a low/medium facility now for low risk offenders, it also serves as a receptionist center. that's what i was there for. i was in county jail, then when i got sentence, they sent me to chino. i was there for 2 months then after that went straight to high desert state pen.
          I heard that it being a reception center made it worse but I guess its all about how you do your time, who your car is, and how long you got. Isnt HD State a level 4?

Comment

I heard that it being a reception center made it worse but I guess its all about how you do your time, who your car is, and how long you got. Isnt HD State a level 4?
            nah, chino right now is a walk in the park compare to the other facility. and yeah, high desert is a level 4. its been nickname the gladiator because of all the crazy shiiet that goes on in there.

i would say its more crazier than pelican bay, even though i've never done time there but hearing from other inmates that's done time in both facility, high desert is a lot worst. pelican bay is watered down now after that big riot, they moved all the high key players out of there.

i run others, less politics. im native and not from a mexican gang so im not gonna run with them. i run with the others but politic with the blacks here and there, but we dont get involve with the blacks in terms of helping each other in riots, etc. we are on our own and we choose to do so this way.

Comment

Back then chino and old Delano was where everyone did reception

Don't know about now.

Comment

Sometimes County jail beef spills over in reception

Comment

criminals killing each other is the best thing. let them kill each other.

Comment

It's gonna pop off. heated emotional & lovers.

Lemme list Phaggots, Eminem, Snoop, Dre, y'all mother Azz trixs you billionaire bishes..no sell out here. No sell out here.

What's your count, actual body count, **** boudy counts. Let's talk about musing, missing persons

Eventually I'll money tize an app that most of of you trix cite..

Even kings gotta sleep.. I just wanna sleep, I'm so far from ***** style.

Comment

Working...
                    X