Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If B-Hop unifies LHW belts, where would you put him in ATG list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If B-Hop unifies LHW belts, where would you put him in ATG list?

So he's eyeing Stevenson after Shumenov. At the age of 50, where do you think he deserves a spot on the ATG list?

larryxxx already did similar thread. depends on how he beats stevenson or kovalev, but i would say top 15

Comment

unifying the belts, and beating the winner of stevenson/kovalev would be cool esp at the age of 50. But i dont think it advances him on the ATG list too much..... maybe a spot or two thats it. he's already cemented his legacy and had a long ass career

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        unifying the belts, and beating the winner of stevenson/kovalev would be cool esp at the age of 50. But i dont think it advances him on the ATG list too much..... maybe a spot or two thats it. he's already cemented his legacy and had a long ass career
        What if he moves down and beats ward also?

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
          What if he moves down and beats ward also?
          what if, after that, he beats ggg then sergio for MW belt?

Comment

He is almost 50 and well past his prime. I already have him very high for what he did in his prime and more credit yet for winning good fights when he was so old and over the hill. Nothing he does now will make me put him any higher. He should retire. he is much more likely for him to suffer brain damage in his old age and it may not show up until later. He promised his mother he would retire at forty. He is crazy to keep fighting when he does not need money. He is terrible to watch now. The two power punching champions might seriously injure him.

Comment

If he beats Shumenov I'll be impressed but no way he beats Stevenson or Kovalev. Hopkins probably has two fights left in him anyway.

Comment

Is he doing extra testing yet? If not, can't rank him.

Comment

Alongside Aaron Pryor, James Toney, and Roy Jones jr.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    what if, after that, he beats ggg then sergio for MW belt?
                    And maybe, just maybe, he can go beat rigo and Santa Cruz at super bantamweight

Comment

Working...
                    X