Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just saw the wilder-Ortiz fight again and I'm convinced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same Tyson Fury that hit himself with his own uppercut?

The one that beat a Wlad that adopted that boring jab and hold style?

Comment

If Fury is genuinely in the shape he was in as in the Wlad fight than I’m sure Fury beats Wilder. Wilder still has a chance though due to his power but I don’t know if he’d be able to land that shot against him. It would likely be a boring fight if he fights like he did against Wlad but he would win. I think style wise Joshua would have a better shot at beating Fury than Wilder does, but at the same time I think Wilder beats Joshua.

Comment

It's amazing how polarizing Fury is for fans.

Some fans see him for what he is a highly talented, big, fast great heavyweight.

Others see an alleged drug addict that apparently couldn't beat anyone.

It's crazy

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post

Some fans see him for what he is a highly talented, big, fast great heavyweight.

It's crazy
          Some people think he has no skills at all and is the worst HW to ever grace the ring..... when in reality he is the best mover with the best jab and distance control, and probably the best inside fighter lol

The funny thing is Wilder fans say this - the supporters of a guy that literally falls over after a windmill punch and can't box.

Comment

Who did a prime Tyson Fury beat? Oh, you mean the one fight where he was on peds.

You see, Fury retired because he was going to be suspended anyway. For cheating. Fury isn't even 30. This is his prime. Its just, without peds to turn that fat into muscle, he is nothing. Valuev was better than Tyson Fury.

Fury had exactly one fight with real ped testing. For his entire career. And he failed.

Wilder literally scared Fury into a deep depression and retirement. The only way Tyson Fury ever fights again is if Wilder suddenly retires. And even then, he will only be in fights with no ped testing.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post

It's crazy
              So who did Fury beat??? I mean without peds, without cheating? Chisora? Hammer? If Tyson Fury is a great, based on resume, then put Wilder and AJ right next to Ali, Frazier, and Dempsey.

Its just that when it was time for Tyson to step up, he cheated, got caught, and "retired" before his suspension came down. He should have never been allowed to fight Wlad, because he cheated. That is why Povetkin and Ortiz didn't fight Wilder. Because they got caught cheating. Fury looked pretty good, but when it was time to prove it... well, once he saw Wilder in the ring, in person, he suddenly retired. Tyson talked all kinds of smack, then say Wilder fight, got in the ring, Wilder said ok, I'm ready anytime. And next thing you know, Fury is crying that he is depressed.

Yes, he was depressed. Because he knew he either had to give up boxing or get knocked the f out by Wilder or Wlad. He chose to quit and give up.

He isn't polarizing, its just some go off what boxers actually did do and not what they think they might have done in a different universe. The ones that don't think he could beat anyone of note, think that because he never did without peds. The ones who thinks hes a great, say, well, he coulda, woulda, shoulda. Maybe, but at the end of the day he didn't.

Tyson won't even mention Wilder's name now. In fact, they say his trainers and team aren't allowed to mention the name, because they fear it would send Fury into relapse.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
                If Fury is genuinely in the shape he was in as in the Wlad fight than I’m sure Fury beats Wilder. Wilder still has a chance though due to his power but I don’t know if he’d be able to land that shot against him. It would likely be a boring fight if he fights like he did against Wlad but he would win. I think style wise Joshua would have a better shot at beating Fury than Wilder does, but at the same time I think Wilder beats Joshua.
                Yes, if Tyson Fury is allowed to use peds and his opponent isn't, then he does have a chance against anyone. But a Fury without peds has no chance. Heck, Fury is even scared of Tony Bellew.

And also, Wilder already gave Fury depression and turned him into a drug addict and made him retire. Fury could have proved us wrong, but he started crying, I'm too depressed to fight without peds!

Comment

Wilder is a crude novice.

He has 1 thing a heavy right hand.

He has poor speed, footwork, no head movement, is easy to hit, has virtually no ring intelligence and compared to Fury would be the smaller man.

Yeah weighing all the good things going for wilder vs his weaknesses.

No doubt he's the greatest hw of all time.

Comment

Working...
                  X