Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it worth canelo going ahead with fight as he will get no credit whatsoever for win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth canelo going ahead with fight as he will get no credit whatsoever for win

I can see many reasons why GGG should go ahead with fight.
    For the money. For acclaim for even being able to beat a PED enhanced fighter. Because he wants to rectify being robbed first fight. But its also dangeroius to take punches from PED fighters.
    For nelo he will be paid well. And he's trained so hard he will not want to waste this training camp.
    But the win is tainted. He will get no credit.

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I can see many reasons why GGG should go ahead with fight.
    For the money. For acclaim for even being able to beat a PED enhanced fighter. Because he wants to rectify being robbed first fight. But its also dangeroius to take punches from PED fighters.
    For nelo he will be paid well. And he's trained so hard he will not want to waste this training camp.
    But the win is tainted. He will get no credit.

Dude has about 40,000,000 reasons, man, doubt he cares too much about credit...

Comment

He is in a lose-lose situation now. His entire career stained by STEROIDS, everybody will be rooting for Gennady to destroy him now and go against all odds vs a drugged fighter.

Comment

Nelo will be paid.But its like he is disqualified and his win won't count. And even draw from first fight should be a win for GGG also

Comment

of course, to get the belts and get paid.

it's not like if Canelo was short of critics before the failed drug test.

Comment

[QUOTE=hugh grant;18555827]Nelo will be paid.But its like he is disqualified and his win won't count. And even draw from first fight should be a win for GGG also[/QUOTEWhat if we're all wrong!What if Canelo is clean and it was an honest mistake.If Canelo would volunteer year round testing for the rest of his career.At Canelos expense.

Comment

he'll still get pay and im pretty sure that's the most important thing.

Comment

But nelo always get paid.
                But nelo really wants to beat GGG. But now its like nelo has created a force field whereby he can't beat GGG legitimately now.
                That must really upset nelo. He can't beat GGG even if he kos GGG for count of 10.

Comment

will get no credit from me whatsoever if he wins. hes cheated in the build up, thats the truth of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    of course, to get the belts and get paid.

it's not like if Canelo was short of critics before the failed drug test.
                    I agree with this. I think most of those saying he used PEDs his whole career didn't like him before he failed the test.

Comment

Working...
                    X