No announcement yet.

Bye Felicia...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Bye Felicia...

Caitlyn Jenner, who announced her transition from a man to a woman last year, is considering de-transitioning.

That’s the claim from biographer Ian Halperin.

Halperin is the author of “Kardashian Dynasty: The Controversial Rise of America’s Royal Family.”

The author told TheWrap that several sources told him that the former Olympian — once known as Bruce Jenner — has been miserable for months and has considered transitioning back to a man.

“Once source confirmed to me Caitlyn has made whispers of ‘sex change regret,’ hinting she might go back to being Bruce Jenner,” Halperin told TheWrap.

“It hasn’t been easy for Caitlyn, it’s been very hard,” the friend said, according to Halperin. “She’s thrilled she has raised awareness about how transgender people have long been discriminated against but I think there’s a chance she’ll de-transition in the next couple years. I don’t think it would surprise anybody in her inner circle. It has been much harder than she anticipated.”

http://fox8.com/2016/05/12/report-ca...change-regret/

this ****sucker won woman of the year after being a woman for one year. an insult to women everywhere and now he wants his balls back? smh just put a bullet in his ear.

Comment

He probably banked a cool billion just by walking around in drag then going home and plowing a bunch of supermodels

Don't hate the player hate the game

This guy is associated with some network of money grubbing cuckolds who get their daughters and sisters to gold dig off of dumb rappers even though none of them have any jobs or any reason to be famous

It's a for-profit cuck industry

Much like the Bernie Sanders campaign
      Last edited by ////; 05-12-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Has there really been a "transition" to begin with? Isn't he just a dude in a dress with some silicone in his chest? This is more like a way too serious Halloween costume Jenner has been wearing out of season.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Has there really been a "transition" to begin with? Isn't he just a dude in a dress with some silicone in his chest? This is more like a way too serious Halloween costume Jenner has been wearing out of season.
          in all honesty, i don't know.

Comment

This crap is too crazy! I am too old for this ****!

Comment

I swear someone on here predicted awhile back it was all a hoax on the part of Jenner.

Looks like that guy is going to be proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by T.Horton View Post
                this ****sucker won woman of the year after being a woman for one year. an insult to women everywhere and now he wants his balls back? smh just put a bullet in his ear.
                Originally posted by #feelthebern View Post
                He probably banked a cool billion just by walking around in drag then going home and plowing a bunch of supermodels

This guy is associated with some network of money grubbing cuckolds who get their daughters and sisters to gold dig off of dumb rappers even though none of them have any jobs or any reason to be famous

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                MAN you muhfukas got me LOL'ing at work.

Comment

Go away already, "Caitlyn."

Comment

Originally posted by /// View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X