• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Racist BS once again.
    What is racist ?

Comment

Originally posted by Beer guzzler View Post
      What is racist ?
      You brought race in to your post saying African Americans are superior. You claim to this is your first account but disabled rep right away, 99% of posters that have been here a while don't know how to do that. You're an alt.

Comment

You brought race in to your post saying African Americans are superior. You claim to this is your first account but disabled rep right away, 99% of posters that have been here a while don't know how to do that. You're an alt.
        Where did I say anyone was superior ?
        I didn’t So I haven’t a clue what your talking about !

This is my first time posting here after reading this site for many years ,I did notice many people like you who seem to think your on some political forum spouting pc slogans ,Means nothing to me .
        As for disabled rep you must be talking in code or something because I haven’t a baldy or an inkling what the f you are talking about ?

Comment

My first post here on boxing scene ,I’ve watched and read this site for years ,a lot of knowledge and opinions here but also a lot of BS from Aj fans in particular !

After years of reading I’ve decided to join and contribute for this fight and here’s my opinion as a long time boxing fan and ex amateur boxer .
          My heart is telling me fury on points but my money will be going on wilder to win between 7/12 .
          I would love Tyson fury to win and won’t mind losing my money on this bet if he does but if Tyson fights like he did in his last fight then i just can’t see him lasting 12 without being caught by wilder .
          His power is unmatched the biggest puncher in decades anybody he hits goes down !

Wilder admittedly has no big top names on his list but you can only ko what’s infront of you and he has done that ,boxing skills don’t matter as much at this level when you’re dealing with that raw power .
          As much as us brits like to back our own man history has shown that it is always hard to beat a good African American especially at heavyweight ,only the elite have done that ,calzaghe Lennox Lewis ,their wins were tainted in my opinion they beat elite Americans at the end of their careers and were pushed by Hollywood in Lewis case and fought Tyson too late in the game to be classed genuine wins ,calzaghe waited to fight in America when the others got old ,win over Hopkins wasn’t exactly decisive

The question is Tyson fury elite ?In this era yes but are we suggesting that Tyson fury is at Lennox Lewis level or peak Holyfield Tyson Ali foreman ?
          I think the answer to that is no
          Is wilder ?
          He knocks people out and what more can you ask
          One thing is for sure both of these men are number 1 and 2 both beat aj no matter what the deluded British casual fans think
          Welcome to NSB!
          Fellow AM boxer here as well.

Fury is definitely elite. Tonight he will prove it.

Comment

Glad you caught that.

I might have to handle those cheeks.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Glad you caught that.

I might have to handle those cheeks.
              Did you catch that his allegations were nonsense ,where have I stated anyone was superior

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Welcome to NSB!
                Fellow AM boxer here as well.

Fury is definitely elite. Tonight he will prove it.
                I hope your right mate I would gladly lose my money to see a fury points win ,heads telling me wilder catches him with a one big shot and that’s it

Comment

Where did I say anyone was superior ?
                  I didn’t So I haven’t a clue what your talking about !

This is my first time posting here after reading this site for many years ,I did notice many people like you who seem to think your on some political forum spouting pc slogans ,Means nothing to me .
                  As for disabled rep you must be talking in code or something because I haven’t a baldy or an inkling what the f you are talking about ?
                  Did you catch that his allegations were nonsense ,where have I stated anyone was superior
                  That's basically what your post was saying. Don't play dumber than what you are. You brought up race when there was no reason to.

Comment

Working...
                  X