No announcement yet.

Disgraceful Treatment of Ben Davidson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Was Ben going inside the ring? Nope, so what if he wants to get up the apron and throw in the towel? Would he be allowed to do that? It has nothing to do with getting Fury disqualified.... His view was blocked and he feels empowered.
    Nah I read somewhere that it was a state rule there that if he got upon the apron he would have been DQ'ed (Fury)

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      What rules was he breaking? Trainers have shouted instructions from the corner since the creation of the sport.
      Did he tell him to stop shouting or did he tell him to sit down??? Don’t try to make your own version up of what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        Nah I read somewhere that it was a state rule there that if he got upon the apron he would have been DQ'ed (Fury)
        This is correct although he should have just let him get up there and find out the hard way

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Was Ben going inside the ring? Nope, so what if he wants to get up the apron and throw in the towel? Would he be allowed to do that? It has nothing to do with getting Fury disqualified.... His view was blocked and he feels empowered.
          Don’t matter if he went inside the ring if he would of got up there that’s an automatic dq nothing to do with views

Comment

Originally posted by Misty55 View Post
            Just look at how security speaks to him.

That's awful. Never seen any trainer treated like that. What's he supposed to do? Sit down and look at the floor?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Ben seems like a weight loss coach, I doubt a natural fighter like Fury could benefit much from the young pup barking instructions. I don't like the guy either, he likes to show his face too much, he seems very hungry for attention.

Fury would be better off being coached by Abel Sanchez, and that's saying something.
              No mate please, we dont want Abel turning Tyson into "Chavez" too 😂

Comment

Ben Dover got told to sit at the back of the bus. He had to drink from a designated Ben Dover fountain too. When the boy is told to sit down, Ben Dover asks "how low".

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Did he tell him to stop shouting or did he tell him to sit down??? Don’t try to make your own version up of what happened.
                  There's no rule saying the trainer has to be seated. He broke no boxing rules.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    This is correct although he should have just let him get up there and find out the hard way
                    What the **** is making you clowns think he was getting up on the apron? He wanted to get closer to the ring to give Fury instructions, that is all. He broke no damn rules.

Comment

But nobody knows who he was at that point so you can’t blame the guard

Comment

Working...
                      X