Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want GGG to face Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's nice to see MaxiPad you finally crawled out from under the rock you were hiding under after Canelo beat your girlfriend. lol You were nowhere to be seen the day after the fight. Funny how your went on vacation for months at that exact time everything you predicted for the rematch was flipped on it's head. Canelo beat down and broke your boy's face. GGG didn't beat Canelo atleast once, I checked the record books and I don't see any wins. Canelo exposed mr Mexican Style for a phony he always was. His promoter already said he wasn't going to fight Charlo he's taking his time waiting for his vagina to heal up before he signs and goes back to fighting tomato cans. Has to fool idiots like you again into thinking he's killer because Mexican Style talk is dead he now officially Mr Nothing But Scared Jab Style.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
      lol. we ain't talking about Rosado. That's the type of fighter G kills, bro.
      We have different opinions and I respect yours, I still think Golovkin would murder this guy if the fight is done this year.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        We have different opinions and I respect yours, I still think Golovkin would murder this guy if the fight is done this year.
        You should respect my opinion. It is the correct one after all.

Comment

Sure, I guess. I don't think much of Charlo but he has a lot of hype so why not? It's not really an interesting fight for me though so it's a case of if Canelo, Jacobs, Andrade, Saunders aren't available then it's ok. I think Dereyvchenko is a much better fighter than Charlo too.

Regarding him becoming an all-time great? Nah. He's already past his best but the fact he had close fights with Canelo who's really not close to a great fighter (and wouldn't be elite in other era's) in his biggest fights and lack of depth in his resume plus fairly one dimensional style point to a guy who'll be remembered as a very good fighter but not great IMO. Imagine GGG/Canelo/Jacobs with Hagler, Monzon, Hopkins, Tiger or even career welterweights like Rodriguez, Griffith, Hearns? They'd not come close to beating these guys.

Comment

Please make happen.

The tears when Charlo gets sparked will be so sweet

Comment

Yep, I'd like to see it and preferably sooner than later.

Comment

Yes!!!! I want this fight almost as much as any other fight. Guaranteed FOTY candidate. Would be a brutal brutal fire fight.

Comment

Absolutely, This is the fight to make (Outside "Canelo" of course) for GEE.
                  No doubt GEE would batter Charlo doe an early type of stoppage (TKO).

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Yes!!!! I want this fight almost as much as any other fight. Guaranteed FOTY candidate. Would be a brutal brutal fire fight.
                    Exactly this. Charlo might possibly stop Golovkin but I want to see the fight. Then Golovkin can fight another tough fight and retire.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Imagine GGG/Canelo/Jacobs with Hagler, Monzon, Hopkins, Tiger or even career welterweights like Rodriguez, Griffith, Hearns? They'd not come close to beating these guys.
                      GGG is 36. 8 years older than Canelo. How old is Jacobs?

A 28 year old GGG was fighting who? A 28 year old Canelo (Ring IQ) has a better chance than GGG at 28 fighting Monzon or Hagler. Don’t forget, Loma didn’t beat Salido, and therefore amateur grit is not the same when you face guys in the pros with mean intentions.

Hagler lost to Monroe at the same age Canelo fought Mayweather. Monzon never fought a counterpuncher like Canelo. Again, a 28 year old Canelo at 160 is not 2013.

Comment

Working...
                      X