Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte Has Turned Down 3rd AJ Offer Over £5m/ $7M, Miller Fight Is Now Being P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    They both made 8 figures in their last fight and the'll both make 8 figures in their next fight.

That's not really making money?
    Those guys made $14m and $10 and that was a big fight. Joshua makes $20m fighting people like Povetkin so there is no comparison.

Comment

I think the AJ fanboys have now officially replaced the gggroupies...literally everything hearn/AJ do now is defended to the death! to the end! no matter how many in boxing actually tell you what hearn has done and been up to they will not back down and admit a thing

the chickens will come home to roost.....just like they did with pac...just like they did with golovkin.......

as usual though I suspect when they do there will be some huge conspiracy against AJ to tag that L on him....

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        You're a fool if you believe that. They're making millions and so is everyone involved as the event went past projections and well into the profitable figures.
        And, BTW, I don't care about them and I'm not going to spend hours arguing about them like all the other clowns here. I'm commenting about Whyte and his negotiations.

The only fool here is your mama who didn't know family planning, she would have saved the world a lot. Wilder made $14m in his biggest fight, Joshua makes $20m fighting Povetkin,

Comment

Thank you for your opinion, but what experience, knowledge or expertise in the field do you have that would allow you to make any sort of educated assessment of what split would or wouldn't be fair?

Wilder and Fury both believe they'll make more money fighting each other than they'd make from Hearn's offers.

Dillian Whyte believes he'll make more money fighting for PBC than he'd make from Hearn's offer.

Jarrell Miller believes he'd make more money in the NFL than he'd make from Hearn's offer.

Arum plans to take Pulev to purse bids.

If these offers are so fair, why is nobody accepting them?
          Are you saying the guy putting his 4 belts on the line should go home empty handed and not rewarded for his hard work?
          Hmmmm!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
            AJ turned down 50 million, and you got the nerve to have a problem with whyte turning down 7 million.

The hypocrisy
            Remind me again who turned down 40%.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              I hope Whyte doesn't cut off his nose to spite his face.
              Yeah i hope he is carefully how he plays this, If he is after a belt then he isn't going to get his chance from the WBC, Wilder already told him that much.

I know he is number one on one of the belts that Joshua holds but the split is probably going to be in favour of the champion too.

If he has been offered more than he earned against Chisora then i say he should take it. Beat AJ and then his profile is through the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                Are you saying the guy putting his 4 belts on the line should go home empty handed and not rewarded for his hard work?
                Can't take anything you say seriously if you're going to pretend the IBO is a recognized world championship.

Comment

Thank you for your opinion, but what experience, knowledge or expertise in the field do you have that would allow you to make any sort of educated assessment of what split would or wouldn't be fair?

Wilder and Fury both believe they'll make more money fighting each other than they'd make from Hearn's offers.

Dillian Whyte believes he'll make more money fighting for PBC than he'd make from Hearn's offer.

Jarrell Miller believes he'd make more money in the NFL than he'd make from Hearn's offer.

Arum plans to take Pulev to purse bids.

If these offers are so fair, why is nobody accepting them?
                  Why do you talk down to people so much?

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                    Why do you talk down to people so much?
                    If you'll notice, I only talk down to people that I see talking down to others. I like to give people a taste of their own medicine. Reasonable respectful people I treat with kindness and respect. *******s on the other hand, I will go out of my way to make them look stupid.

Comment

They should just offer Whyte 10 million bucks, take it or leave. Whyte is worth that much to AJ and they would still make big money. Whyte has earned a title shot but he shouldn't price himself out.

Comment

Working...
                      X