Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Expects Fury Rematch To Get Announced in Coming Weeks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    Probably? No it's way worse than triple G's. The only 2 good fighters wilder has fought, he's struggled to beat, Fury and Ortiz
    True inregards to his resume being worse.

Wilder did not beat Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
      He was ordered to rematch him. I'm guessing the WBC wouldn't have done that if it was getting made regardless.
      The fight was being made regardless dummy. The wbc made that order to prevent Brazeale from protesting the fight since his mandatory shot is due.

It's pretty much the same thing they did in the Canelo/GGG/Charlo situation.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...70&postcount=1

Robbie said: "I think he'll duck. He knows he'll likely lose to both. So logically he'd go with whoever paid the most which is Joshua, but he's ruled that out. There's no reason to choose Fury and lose for less. He's going to duck both and run around with his paper title claiming to be champ."

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...95&postcount=8

I said: "I am willing to reveal my true identity and quit this site forever if you're right, if you're willing to do the same if you're wrong. Do you accept?"

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...2&postcount=12

Robbie said: "I accept that offer. Everything is pointing to Wilder ducking both."
        Who are ya? Who are ya? Robbie Barrett who are ya?

Us fans are living this 'storyline' and how it will end

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
          If you think Joe Parker, a guy that arguably lost to Hughie, is greater than Tyson Fury I don’t know what to tell you. Except we are never discussing boxing again because you’re delusional.
          We're talking about resumes and a way, way more arguable loss (since you mentioned it) to a 60% Fury is not a positive thing to add to it, another belt to your collection and Parker being number 3 guy at the time is.

A win>loss/draw.

It's not complicated and If you can't understand that you've got no hope in life.

Comment

He was ordered to rematch him. I'm guessing the WBC wouldn't have done that if it was getting made regardless.
            They didn’t order it, they sanctioned it. All that means is that wilder wouldn’t get stripped for rematching Fury instead of fighting Breazele (something the IBF does all the time)

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              A lot of folks on here are European and really have no concept of Dixie, how big America actually is, or how many cultures exist and clash within our union.

They reckon Wilder's at home anywhere in the United States actually. Everyone from the US is at home anywhere in the US. The US is just one big backyard.
              Wilder SHOULD be at home anywhere in the States. He is a World Heavyweight Champion.

In the UK, it's unlikely that you'll see the Welsh, Scots or Northern Irish calling themselves British. Despite the 'cultural' differences on a relatively small island, Joshua would sell out everywhere and anywhere.

Not so sure Fury would at the moment but he isn't far behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                True inregards to his resume being worse.

Wilder did not beat Fury
                Of course he didn't. It was a draw but a blind man could see Fury won easy by 3 or 4 points

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  They didn’t order it, they sanctioned it. All that means is that wilder wouldn’t get stripped for rematching Fury instead of fighting Breazele (something the IBF does all the time)
                  Where have you been? They sanctioned it... then they ordered it.

Comment

Where have you been? They sanctioned it... then they ordered it.
                    From what I saw they sanctioned it, then called a purse bid where they openly admitted to allowing wilder to fight either Fury, Breazele or Joshua with no punishment. But they also admitted that if nothing happens with the purse bid that they can’t do anything about it.

So it’s just Mauricio trying to keep his name out there without making a special belt.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                      Lol. Why do people call LA wilders backyard. He’s from Alabama which is nowhere near California
                      LA is nowhere near Manchester England either . By plane it takes 13 hours. In contrast Alabama to Los Angeles takes 3 hours.

Wilder is American and his fight was in America so he had home advantage. Do we really need to contest what you define as a home fight?
                      Last edited by Noelanthony; 01-29-2019, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X