Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    I would need irrefutable proof of that. The only comment ive seen is from 2014 though.
    I think PB32 has some evidence in the dome about other payments

Comment

• Lets put this in black and white and make it clear. The poster with the most votes on here is not the automatic winner. The votes have to be filtered first.

Comment

Lets put this in black and white and make it clear. The poster with the most votes on here is not the automatic winner. The votes have to be filtered first.
        PM PB32 for the evidence

Comment

Poll closes on the 1st but there will be a seperate announcement thread with the winner once i have filtered through the votes.
          unless a mod says otherwise the poll winner wins...you cant change the rules when none have been broken..no mod has verified i have done anything wrong

Comment

Lets put this in black and white and make it clear. The poster with the most votes on here is not the automatic winner. The votes have to be filtered first.
            prove that i have done anything wrong or you are the one who will the rigging the poll yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
              PM PB32 for the evidence
              please do and post it here...ill be waiting

Comment

I am very good with Excel and happy to filter the votes based on parameters that you specify for you.

And I am impartial

Comment

• So in reality effpandas is winning and rightly so. A great poster and well deserved

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    unless a mod says otherwise the poll winner wins...you cant change the rules when none have been broken..no mod has verified i have done anything wrong
                    No the poll provides data thats all. The 'announcement thread' will reveal the winner

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                      I think PB32 has some evidence in the dome about other payments
                      once again spreading lies...dude said i offers to paypal Derranged..and you are now spreading the damn lie

Comment

Working...
                      X