No announcement yet.

Prime Welter Cotto vs Spence & Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
    So you think Mosley could beat Spence and Crawford the way I saw him beat Cotto?

Jesus.
    Mosley? Yeah, I do actually.

Mosley was a damn good fighter at 147, I think Mosley in his prime (or even the version that fought Cotto and Margarito) beats Spence and Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      No, just no. Cotto is at least a level above Amir.
      Yes, Cotto is much better than Khan and would KO Khan at any weight. Khan was KOed by Prescott in one minute ffs.

Comment

Miguel Cotto gave Floyd Mayweather a harder fight then Canelo Alvarez.

'I think a peak Cotto beats Spence Junior, but will maybe lose to Crawford'.

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
          Cotto is not in the same class as Spence or Crawford. Cotto is more on the Amir Khan level.
          Hope this a joke, cotto most likely beats both. Crawford has a chance, Spence doesn't.

Spence was getting outboxed by Brook for large periods what do you think a young strong Cotto would do?

Comment

Cotto's best weight was 140. He had a couple of good wins at 147 (a faded Mosely and Judah)
            Neither Spence nor Crawford has done much at 147. Spence's best win was a damaged Brook and Crawford's only been a WW for 3 fights. Horn's probably his best win.
            Right now I'd take Cotto over both, just based on the thin resumes (at 147) of the other two.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              how does *Miguel Cotto fare against these two very good fighters.

Beats both? Beats 1 of the 2? Gets beat by both?

*Miguel from the Mosley or Alfonso Gomez matches
              Great fight. Tough calls.

It's tough because haven't seen Spence against a quality WW. Brook was his best opponent and kind of damaged goods. And that was an even fight after 8 rounds.

Crawford has never really been in trouble, but has been hurt by smaller fighters.

I could see Spence getting clipped and hurt by Cotto, but could also see Spence hurting and stopping Cotto or a wide UD.

I could see Crawford survive early and mid scared and cruise to a UD

Great thread

Comment

The best fighter Crawford has ever beaten is a washed Amir Khan. People gotta slow down with this Crawford hype.

Comment

Cotto took Canelo's punches and ya'll saying this bums will knock him out??? Hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X