Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What heavyweight post Klitscho would you beat your life to beat 1988 Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I cant pick Lennox or Vitali then I will have to go with Fury. Not that there is any guarntee, I would bet money on it, but if I was forced to make a pick, he has the best chance based on chin/recuperation, stamina, size, defense, height, reach ect.

Comment

Dont see any of them beating him , he would pulverise Joshua . He'd only need 1 decent shot to put Fury down and he'd get it . Wilders power would give him a slim chance but Id bet on Iron Mike cracking him before Wilder got near him with a big shot .

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
        Sirenko looks like he'll be able to tear up many in the division but he's not been tested enough yet. Hrgovic has acclimated well to the pros and is making his way up swiftly. If he stops Heredia I'll buy into the hype because Mario is one tough SOB.
        Sirenko /Conto /Hrgovic are your best bets to be the top guys..they are the guys with the most talent ,two of them are heavy hitters to.

DDD/Joyce/Ajagba going to be interesting,....

Hrgovic doesn't have to stop you to by into the hype he bludgeons opponents and punishes them making them quit mentally similar to what Vitali used to do.

A guy like Joyce may be the answer for that he has defeated him in the past but ?????? That would be a war and we would get more the same in a 12 round fight this time if they meet again.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Sirenko /Conto /Hrgovic are your best bets to be the top guys..they are the guys with the most talent ,two of them are heavy hitters to.

DDD/Joyce/Ajagba going to be interesting,....

Hrgovic doesn't have to stop you to by into the hype he bludgeons opponents and punishes them making them quit mentally similar to what Vitali used to do.

A guy like Joyce may be the answer for that he has defeated him in the past but ?????? That would be a war and we would get more the same in a 12 round fight this time if they meet again.
          How about Guido Vianello? The Gladiator seems a talented prospect too. Hrgovic didn't manage to stop my mate Sean Turner when he fought him but yeah he put a nasty beatdown on him while it lasted. The guy's going places. Joyce is too limited for the pros, think that's been exposed now.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
            How about Guido Vianello? The Gladiator seems a talented prospect too. Hrgovic didn't manage to stop my mate Sean Turner when he fought him but yeah he put a nasty beatdown on him while it lasted. The guy's going places. Joyce is too limited for the pros, think that's been exposed now.
            Guido is a weaker version of Hrgovic right now at least what ive seen. I see aggressive powerful guys giving him trouble that can reach him. Its funny I was wondering about a Arslenbak Mahkmoduv type guy against him ,not knowing they fought already in the past and was right. Arslen put him in all sorts of trouble just using what Joyce did to Hrgovic which was aggressive attacks with power .

Guido can fight though ,I see him a stronger more competent Hughie type so he'll be able to stand up to stronger guys more.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Guido is a weaker version of Hrgovic right now at least what ive seen. I see aggressive powerful guys giving him trouble that can reach him. Its funny I was wondering about a Arslenbak Mahkmoduv type guy against him ,not knowing they fought already in the past and was right. Arslen put him in all sorts of trouble just using what Joyce did to Hrgovic which was aggressive attacks with power .

Guido can fight though ,I see him a stronger more competent Hughie type so he'll be able to stand up to stronger guys more.
              Grand I don't mind having an exciting contender level guy coming through, nice to know. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Nobody, people say Fury but his footwork simply isn't good enough. Tyson was a little rocket going forward, too fast and too explosive for any of these current heavyweights

Comment

Working...
                X