Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRONER:''Never told anybody..seen Canelo get dropped..told dem I'd beat Canelo now!''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
    Hatton wasn't really a good fighter and he went all the way and had his moments. Everyone expects a good fighter to put people like that away. Boy had no power until he started eating Mexican beef.
    so hardly beat hatton, ha!!
    you know very little about canelo, he has never been a 1 punch ko artist, not even today, he is a highly skilled counter puncher, his timing can put people away, not his power, certain styles are just hard to KO with timing... but yeah, the beef doe...

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
      12-year-old Canelo ducked Broner.
      You'd know all about ducking, you coward.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        the time stamp would put that fight for canelo vs Carlos Adan Jerez the fights on youtube I dindt see canelo get dropped.
        That fight was in Mexico. Broner said he was in Cali to have witnessed what he saw

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          That fight was in Mexico. Broner said he was in Cali to have witnessed what he saw
          yeah i get that but that would match up with broner 3rd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            Canelo hardly beat Hatton and wasn't really a good fighter until a few years ago. Back then Broner was good but small.
            If Broner was small... what was he going to tell GBP? “I’ll fight Canelo 147!”

Lol. “Hardly beat Hatton.”

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              yeah i get that but that would match up with broner 3rd fight.
              Am i understanding this correct? Broner said he signed with GBP in second pro fight. That’s 2008? Not sure why people are saying “amateurs.” Did Broner miss the part to say, “but 5 years before I gotta tell y’all sumfin!”

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Interesting.

Canelo fought twice in America in 2008 according to Boxrec.
                Mosely and Pinzon. Both are on Youtube so if there was a KD I'm sure we would of seen it before?

Unless Broner is talking about another fight.
                Not all of Canelo's early fights are on Boxrec. I know that for a fact. And he lost a few of those early ones. Not that it really matters now but they should have been on Boxrec like they were before.

Comment

Broner has been hit too many times. He signed with Golden Boy in 2008 and says he saw Canelo fight in California after signing. Canelo's first fight in the US fits that timeline and was in California, he fought Larry Mosley late 2008 but he wasn't dropped or even hurt that fight. He's never been dropped and the closet to being hurt was 2 years after Broner signed with Golden boy and wasn't in California that's the fight with cottos brother. So either Broner is drunk and confusing those 2 fights and exaggerating him staggering with him being dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Not all of Canelo's early fights are on Boxrec. I know that for a fact. And he lost a few of those early ones. Not that it really matters now but they should have been on Boxrec like they were before.
                    You talking about rumors of missing canelo fights from Mexico when he was like 15 and it's not losses it's fights in general. Just like Julio Cesar Chavez back in the day when he was trying to get to 100 pro fights faster saying boxrec is not crediting him for additional wins he had. It's not about boxrec hiding losses same thing happened with Chavez it's about shyt standards for some fights in Mexico so they aren't counted as professional fights. You might not of had proper judges, ring size, it could of been in a hole in the wall or the back of a barn, ect. In the US more rules and all these fights standards are high so easy to qualify for boxrec. For phuk sake they allow 15 year olds to fight grown azzz men in Mexico. Back in the day all these stories of pro fighters getting suspended so driving to Mexico for fights or wanting sparring like work so they drive to Mexico give fake names and fight professionally down there. Hell that was used in the Creed movie lol

But Broner said the fight was in the US he didn't drive to Mexico and all Canelo's US fights have been telivised and verified on boxrec
                    Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-05-2019, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      lol. So a Canelo ''Main Event'' as Broner said, in the USA, from around Broner's signing with GBP, 2008, just suddenly isn't known and needs to be on Boxrec?

''not that it really matters now...'' lol.

Canelo haters gotta try harder with their creative lies. bigdunny1

Comment

Working...
                      X