Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'll Repeat, Only Way Joshua Fight Happens is 50-50 Split!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
    Awww, Wilder's little *****, still mad that Wilder lost to Fury. It's ok, your overrated bum beating chumpion will get KOed soon enough. Then you will have to praise someone else. Get over yourself asslicker, no one cares about you. Just like your hero
    Talking gay again on a site frequented by men? I don't want to hear about your gay fantasies.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      I think Wilder will accept a little less than 50% for a AJ fight he's just talking. He'll be negotiating with ESPN and DAZN after the Brezeale fight. I think all he's doing is trying to persuade ESPN and DAZN to pay him more money when they start back with negotiations. People take a comment and run with it.
      Wilder has been asking for 50% for well over a year. Trying to pretend he doesn't mean it just shows you don't know how American "Fighters" go about their work. They always ask for far too much money. They're cowards.

You know they mean it as well, you're just defending your fellow Americans because you're biased as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        However if this statement isn't about negotiating with ESPN and DAZN then the top 3 HW's are full of it. If Fury doesn't want to rematch Wilder and Wilder wants 50% from AJ and AJ keeps sending low ball offers then the best fans can hope for is that the belts change hands with a few upsets lol haha Sort of like pressing the reset button on the Heavyweight Division and starting over. It seems like all three guys are now in a good spot financially and don't have to take risky fights anymore which is bad for boxing fans smh
        Yeah, paying a bum like Wilder who doesn't generate any money is being low-balled with a 3 fight offer of 100 Mill. GTFOH.

You Americans all sound the same. Cowards who are detached from reality. You should be ashamed at how you behave.

Comment

• Originally posted by redmish View Post
          Wilder is a genuine good guy. All that stuff that comes out of his mouth is forced, cringey, pantomime BS. Every real interview he has ever done shows a really genuine, likeable man. He wants to come across like a monster but nobody buys it.
          You're wrong. Wilder is a genuine piece of s5it whose ego has got way out of hand. To not see it means you're dumb and blind.

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
            Although a great fight with Tyson it's clear he lost.So in some ways his stock diminished but Joshua and Hearn don't help by fighting no hope Miller so ..........may be there's some sense here.
            AJ is fighting Miller because Fury, Wilder and Whyte priced themselves out and made their usual excuses. If you can't see this, then you're not with it in the head. But after reading a lot of your posts, it's clear how backwards you actually are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Jeez are there any sane people left who still support this cowardly hypejob? Shame on you if you still do.
              Plenty of Americans support him. They think just like this deranged coward. It's the way in the mental asylum they call a country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                Joshua needs wilder to make the most money possible. The biggest pot of gold for this fight is in Las Vegas and Joshua needs to ride wilders bigger name in America for the pay day. 50-50 is more than reasonable for team wilder to demand. This is a fight that can’t be had in a stadium with a bunch of blokes paying a few pounds to get hammered and sing sweet Caroline. This fight needs Vegas and that means you cannot lowball the baddest man in the planet!
                Stop smoking what you're smoking. It's damaging your brain and making you sound insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  You are as soft as they come. I knew you were a phoney. ..... “ Hey bro we are both emotional you are a good guy like me” you are despicable, I don’t care if you are on your period and feeling sentimental you can’t send a post saying you want to tie someone up and shoot them and then send a post saying you talk nonsense when you are upset.!!............ do you still think GGG is half Mexican?
                  *slaps the f out of your face with full force* You lil mf dont ever take my wisdom for granted you punk *slaps again* *shoves glock on your neck while pressing you back* You hoe, you punk, you fgt. The emotions come off real quick and I bully and body you quick. The peace dies when the glock calls. ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                    Hey Robbie is it your life's mission to be obnoxious as possible? The Wilder/Fury rematch was the brit pulling out. If another brit had pulled out you wouldn't be here and that would have been awesome.
                    That Brit already beat Wilder and got ripped off with American corruption. Why should Fury go on their platform only to ripped off even more when they stack the deck even further?

Wilder can fight on ESPN. Fury gets 60/40 his way considering he's the real WBC champ and the bigger draw. No need to play to the cowards tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                      Bottom line is if JOSHUA is going to get cracked open by WILDER he wants the most money. Lol.
                      Wilder is a stiff hypejob, just like most Americans are.

If AJ gets his hands on this joke, embarrassments like you can then claim you weren't a fan of Wilder all along and beating him means nothing. Anyone who has a brain knows what happens if they fight. Wilder nearly lost to Ortiz who has many problems going on besides being old. Then a 50% version of Fury beat him only for the judges to rip him off.

If Brezeale gets him into problems, Wilder probably has someone with a sniper rifle on standby with the amount of corruption in the US.

Comment

Working...
                      X