No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
    What in the motherfuck are you talking about?
    Does Fidelina change panties frequently these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Does Fidelina change panties frequently these days?
      You ain't allowed to speak her name.
      You are only allowed to refer to her as the Dominican wench.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
        You ain't allowed to speak her name.
        You are only allowed to refer to her as the Dominican wench.
        I'll say what I want. Talk to me like that again and I'll confront you in Broward.

Comment

• Remember when I made that username called: "vas deferens"?

Comment

• My girl was wasted as all hell tonight. Thankfully she passed out on my bed.

I went to her bar, and I said I need a double shot of whiskey, to try to catch up on your wavelength a little. I went and poured myself a jack on the rocks, and she came and said I'll give you this bottle of Jack, if you cook for me every day. I said not everyday baby, and I don't need that bottle, to which she hit the glass out of my hand and shattered it on the ground.

Late at night at that time; and after a little petty arguing some Chinese guys came by. They order yeger shot after shot, and we are all drinking them (my girl included), and they are paying by the shot.

She says a bunch of stupid stuff to them in Chinese, about half of which I can understand, and then they leave. Now she's so drunk she can't even hardly ****ing stand.

She rides a scooter, and she was quite insistent on riding it home, with me on the back. I was like, no ****ing way girl. She crashed it recently and it rides like **** now, and she had a bunch of road rash from it. I don't mention the fact that no way in hell am I riding that with you. Just, no way in hell am I going to let you ride that tonight. Both being true, of course. So, we take a taxi home, and I berate her that 'when you are this ****ing drunk, don't ride the ****ing scooter.' She goes on and on like 'I'm not drunk.' All the while, she can hardly sit up straight.

I'm like look, next time I'll ride you on the ****ing scooter, but when you are this drunk, take a ****ing taxi.

I know she won't though, crazy broad. Crazy, crazy broad.

Comment

• Here, a taxi costs like 2 ****ing dollars to go like 5 miles. It's not even a hardship, ffs.

Comment

• Anyone doing "Sober October"?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    If you want to know what's wrong you have to admit that your people are cowards.
                    Hey look the racist Jew guy is at it again! Now he's targeting blacks...

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Hey look the racist Jew guy is at it again! Now he's targeting blacks...
                      I was referring to security doormen, BosTONguy.

Comment

Working...
                      X