No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    What that statement means that 160 is the MW limit.

What it does not mean is that MW boxers must aim to weigh in at exactly 160, otherwise, they are not MWs.

I can't believe you need that explaining to you, and have the nerve to call others "casuals"

fcuk-boy..... if 155 was middleweight enough for Canelo..... why was it not middleweight enough for Golovkin ?

looool

155 would limit Golovkin, so how can it not limit Canelo?

stay stupid, fcuk-boy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      who is confusing those weights? one is closer to a fighter's natural weight, isn't it?

now you are saying 155 limited canelo? I thought he was a natural jmw? it's not even clear what your argument is at this point.

you are saying that 155lb Canelo is a middleweight

which is utter stupidity

how can a fighter who cannot weigh more than 155 possibly be regarded as a genuine middleweight?

you fcuk-boys are morons

Golovkin refused 155 because it would limit him...... but you are here insisting that 155 would not limit Canelo

lets face it, you are a dumb casual-fan fcukboy, just like the others

if 155 was middleweight enough for Canelo..... why was it not middleweight enough for Golovkin ?

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        another perfect example.

start an argument...call everyone casuals who don't know anything without explaining yourself...introduce a straw man...hurl insults and call people names...never get to any conclusive point. that pretty well sums you up.

after running around for FIVE YEARS threatening to fight "anyone from 154-168".....

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S.....

Comment

• how does this thread has nearly 1200 replies? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by asgarth View Post
            how does this thread has nearly 1200 replies? lol

never underestimate the power of stupidity in numbers

the casual-fan fcukboys will go to any length, and make any excuse, to protect their favorite fighter

Comment

• ooops, nearly forgot.....

elephant..... room..... you all get the drill

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                FACT: anyone who thinks that Miguel Cotto was a middleweight, is a fool

FACT: anyone who thinks that a fighter who has never weighed more than 155, is a genuine middleweight..... is a fool's fool

FACT: (and you guys REALLY need to learn this one)..... a genuine middleweight prepares to weigh 160, in order to fight a middleweight opponent..... Canelo had never done that before Golovkin.....

you goofball casual-fans need to put down your calculators, get off your fat ass, and actually learn the sport..... you talk like boxing is a video-game

if you were not aware that 155 Canelo would be better/stronger at 160, then you are stupid..... and if you WERE aware of that fact, then you simply cannot refer to 155 Canelo as a genuine middleweight..... that point is sooooo obvious, so stop the bullshht

" middleweight is 160.... this is boxing " ~ Gennady Golovkin
                Never weighed more than 155?? I take it then the Chavez fight never happened then..Are you from Mars?? Your tripping over your delusions. You've got so many your forgetting the facts. Khan said he believes Canelo weighed over 180 pounds when he got into the ring with him. In an interview with Fight Hype Canelo had this to say when asked about his fighting weight.

"In a March interview with Fight Hype, Alvarez was queried about his exorbitant fight-night weights, his response was terse to say the least:

“People can say whatever they want. I’m going to go up whatever weight makes me feel comfortable...if I go up to 180, 190, it doesn’t matter...it’s my problem and it’s my prerogative.”

Not exactly a denial.

http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/6...er-rehydration

Another point of view.

https://www.*************.com/column...-donald-trump/

Canelo shed 2 pounds from the JM limit to fight Mayweather and was weight drained. He came up with his worst performance ever. According to you shedding a couple of pounds is easy. Well I guess Canelo can't be a real JM then if it affected him that much.
                Another analysis of the Canelo conundrum from Boxing Ego.
                http://boxingego.com/canelo-vs-ggg-c...ht-chronicles/

Taken from that article.

When queried about what weight he would fight a potential bout against Golovkin at, Canelo steadfastly maintained that he would not be fighting at the middleweight limit. His rational was he’s ‘sacrificed’ too much in the past and is unwilling to do so anymore.

The fact that a top champion is claiming that actually campaigning at the weight they own a belt in is not necessary, or relevant, and too ‘big a sacrifice’ is mind-boggling.
                Last edited by TonyGe; 01-18-2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

ooops, nearly forgot.....

elephant..... room..... you all get the drill

is there really anyone who thinks that post will not be the last man standing?

because.... NONE of the fcukboys will even acknowledge it

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Never weighed more than 155?? I take it the Chavez fight never happened then..Are you from Mars??

fk up idiot

we are talking up to the Smith fight, and you know it

lying dishonest ****bag

Comment

you are saying that 155lb Canelo is a middleweight

which is utter stupidity

how can a fighter who cannot weigh more than 155 possibly be regarded as a genuine middleweight?

you fcuk-boys are morons

Golovkin refused 155 because it would limit him...... but you are here insisting that 155 would not limit Canelo

lets face it, you are a dumb casual-fan fcukboy, just like the others

if 155 was middleweight enough for Canelo..... why was it not middleweight enough for Golovkin ?
                      who says canelo couldn't weigh more than 155? he was cutting significantly to get to that weight.

here you are in typical fashion, saying I 'insisted" something that I haven't even said. if you're saying making 155 limited canelo...then you must agree with me that he should have moved to mw. you make zero sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X