Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to ask our US posters a question.

What did the reaction of your friends/family, who you know didn't vote for Trump/were against him, to him winning look like?

Was it as dramatic and comical as I see on here and read about online?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

What did the reaction of your friends/family, who you know didn't vote for Trump/were against him, to him winning look like?

not really, only one girl who i know was a big bernie fan said she was "gonna stand up for whats right" told her enjoy protesting lol then she blocked me

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        not really, only one girl who i know was a big bernie fan said she was "gonna stand up for whats right" told her enjoy protesting lol then she blocked me
        I really feel sorry for you guys for a having a choice between a crooked unlikeable **** in Hillary and a troll (a very good one, I must admit) with no political experience whatsoever lol.

I just don't get this pathetic outcry, the guy's hasn't ever done his first big **** up as the president yet lol.
        Last edited by Szef; 12-10-2016, 03:42 PM.

Comment

The Donald

They said a vote for the Donald was a voice calling for
          America’s greatness;

Today a vote for the Donald fueled a rage that had a Muslim girl taken.

We all knew that it was our own choice to make, secret and hidden,

But there’s no news in an order placed being delivered.

They said a vote for the Donald would be a return to our fabulous past;

Could someone vouch for those notes halfway different from history class?

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            The Donald

They said a vote for the Donald was a voice calling for
            America’s greatness;

Today a vote for the Donald fueled a rage that had a Muslim girl taken.

We all knew that it was our own choice to make, secret and hidden,

But there’s no news in an order placed being delivered.

They said a vote for the Donald would be a return to our fabulous past;

Could someone vouch for those notes halfway different from history class?

Comment

I vote Sunspace troll of 2016.

Comment

So some muslim teen allegedly had some harsh words spoken to her on a subway and then allegedly went missing, but the latter turned out to be pure nonsense and this is somehow national news how?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

via GIPHY

Having a hard time not calling shenanigans on this.

So this took place in New York City, which voted in favor of Hillary to the tune of 80 percent in the general election?

Yeah, I'm sure there are roving mobs of angry "Trump supporters" on subways in one of the most liberal fucking cities in the nation.

With no other witnesses to corroborate her story, never mind the cell phone vid that would have been plastered all over the interwebz.

Yup she was assaulted by strangers on the subway, and then those same strangers tracked down where she lives in NY and kidnapped her.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

There was massive butthurt for the first week following the election. Then everyone accepted the results of the election and moved on because we aren't third world savages. The market has been doing amazing so even rich democrats are pretty much over it.

Comment

Muslim Teen Who Went Missing After Reporting Hate Crime Has Been Found

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e05aded4371f

So her harassment story was probably BS and now her going missing is probably BS as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X