No announcement yet.

Stanley Ahumada - Canadian/Philippines Heavyweight Boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Stanley Ahumada - Canadian/Philippines Heavyweight Boxer

Stanley Surmacz Ahumada was born on March 30, 1990 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

His Father, originally from Poland and his Mother from the Philippines; migrated to Canada in hopes of a better life for Stan and his younger sister, Kim.

At 6'4" and 250 lbs., his natural athleticism and competitive nature organically made him a pure athlete.

In 2008, seeking a new means of conditioning and to stay fit, Stan resorted to boxing. His love for boxing continued to grow throughout his amateur career, where he finished with a record of 25 Wins and 5 Losses. In 2013, at the Canadian National Championships, Stan finished in 2nd place losing by split decision in the final to Dawson Gibson out of Ontario.

The next goal was to represent Canada in the 2016 Olympics in Rio. Although, a shoulder injury prevented this dream and eventually led to the decision to turn professional. After consulting his parents and coaches, Stan’s decision to become a professional boxer was finalized September 2015.

Listen to Stanley Ahumada talks to the Hateful Truth podcast about representing the Philippines in the olympics as a Heavyweight

https://soundcloud.com/thehatefultru...urmacz-ahumada

Follow:
    IG: K1ngstan Stanley Surmacz
    FB: Stanahumada
    Twitter: stan_ahumada
    Last edited by philscanada; 10-03-2017, 08:10 PM.

Local Fan

I'm a local fan here in Edmonton of Stan, I've been following him for a while and I can say this guy is the real deal. Motivated, poised, solid frame and a proud fighter. I'm not Filipino but my majority of friends are, and I've been sucked in to the hype.

It was nice to hear abut the man and his ambitions and what may be next.

Hoping for big things for Stan as he's a humble great guy. And most importantly works hard at his craft.

Great interview!

Drew

Comment

So he is the next Pacquaio now? Lol

First it was boom boom bautista, Aj Banal, mercito Gesta and the search continues.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        So he is the next Pacquaio now? Lol

First it was boom boom bautista, Aj Banal, mercito Gesta and the search continues.
        I never gave proclamations of him being the next Pacquaio, you did. Why does everyone need to be compared all the time? Why can't he have his own path, like I'm sure you are trying to in your own life in your own way.

I just have met the guy personally and am proud to call him an acquaintance because I know how hard he works on his craft.

And if your measuring stick is Pacquaio then yes, you'll be searching a long time. Maybe you'll die waiting. But I'm going to enjoy the now and hope for the best for this young fighter.

D

Comment

Still talking PAC-MAN, get over it. he's done. Holding onto to a politician that was probably juicing is sad n pitful...

Stan is progressin. Stars aren't build over night. The episode features of interesting conversation about the life of an boxer
          Last edited by philscanada; 10-06-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Don't mind FinitoxDinamita, he's a casual boxing fan and a fanboy.

Tell us more of this Stanley Ahumada and please post a pic if possible.

Supreme leader

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/k1ngstan/?hl=en

https://www.google.ca/search?q=stanl...w=1111&bih=694

Comment

Working...
              X