No announcement yet.

Here is some sparring from Game Bred boxing gym and me working speed bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Pugilist is a good guy man, I wont knock him. At least hes trying, besides speed bags are mostly about rythmm and eye/hand coordination. Thatll come from practice.
    most people dont know that, he most likely doesnt.

Comment

You look like you're ******ed trying to hit that bag.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        thanks man, moving your feet, hands and body at the same time, takes some time to knock the rust off.

He is training me to be his assistant trainer, be a chief second. work the corner while he is on the floor. Coach J cant walk, is in a wheel chair. Really needs me for the footwork and some padwork

He is trying to coax me into fighting, maybe he sees, something I dont lol...I just work hard and try to be a sponge.

Its some mosters at 141....we have a guy that fights and is built like Amir Imam....5'10"-11" @ 141....yikes....reggie is a bout 5'8".....I may do a few novice fights to get my feet wet. IM only 5' 6.5" so Im thinking about 132...but damn, another 13 pounds will sucks...I wrestled at 135 my senior year in high school and struggled all year to make weight. I ate what I wanted most times, IM gonna have to be disciplined.
        Man good luck with training, I do it and love it! Its fun watching people develop (especially kids) grow in front of your eyes.

& Theres something in our water system man, kids nowadays are HUGE! Im about 5'9" which used to be average but I am thinking 5'10-5'11" is average height now, when I go pick up my oldest from the 8th grade, Im looking up to a lot of kids. lol! Even Mexican and Asian kids are tall haha!

Comment

Man good luck with training, I do it and love it! Its fun watching people develop (especially kids) grow in front of your eyes.

& Theres something in our water system man, kids nowadays are HUGE! Im about 5'9" which used to be average but I am thinking 5'10-5'11" is average height now, when I go pick up my oldest from the 8th grade, Im looking up to a lot of kids. lol! Even Mexican and Asian kids are tall haha!
          working with the kids is the best part.

heck yea....my son just started 7th grade and he is my 9th grade height...5'2"

wtf are they putting in our food.....his mom is 5'1" and my mom is 5'2"...my dads only 5'8"

Comment

Pugilist is a good guy man, I wont knock him. At least hes trying, besides speed bags are mostly about rythmm and eye/hand coordination. Thatll come from practice.
            That's true...it's just funny that he calls himself therealpugalist and can't even hit a speedbag.

Comment

realpugilist got core, son.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                ...you do know the purpose of a speed bag is for rhythm and timing...not speed...right?

its cool, post a video so I can see how its done....
                There's all kinds of drills u can do on a speed bag...in any case, you have neither speed or rhythm. I'm just messing with u anyway....it looks like that was your first time using one.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  That's true...it's just funny that he calls himself therealpugalist and can't even hit a speedbag.
                  you train to learn....like I said, post a video and show me how its done....you wont....until then, your trolling will be ignored

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    There's all kinds of drills u can do on a speed bag...in any case, you have neither speed or rhythm. I'm just messing with u anyway....it looks like that was your first time using one.
                    been almost 8 years......just fun messing around with it, I made it clear in the OP im knocking the rust off.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      You look like you're ******ed trying to hit that bag.
                      bwahahahahahahaha coming from king ******, thats a compliment

cool...show me how its done......I wont hold my breathe

Comment

Working...
                      X