Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the point of naked athletes on ESPN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the point of naked athletes on ESPN?

They're clearly photoshopped anyway. They're also not showing d1cks and pu*sies.

I'm glad ESPN magazine doesn't show dicks and pus*ies.

Seeing Hope Solo's mudflaps still cause me to wake up in the middle of the night trembling with a cold sweat.

And seeing Lebron's little tool ruined my fantasy of getting cuckholded by him.

Comment

who u got ur eyes on?

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
        who u got ur eyes on?
        If wade's c0ck is bigger than lebron. They don't even show *******. They have their female athletes post in weird position just to cover their **** and vag

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Seeing Hope Solo's mudflaps still cause me to wake up in the middle of the night trembling with a cold sweat.

Man, I used to have a huge attraction to her, before she married that football guy and was still single she was so sexy her sexy voice, and her nice long legs and pretty sultry eyes, man she was hot, but I wasnt turned off by her Poon lips, more so her GAPING hole, her vagina is loose, and it looked smelly. Man there is no way a 7 incher could satisfy that, it looked like she had just took a coke can out of her vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Man, I used to have a huge attraction to her, before she married that football guy and was still single she was so sexy her sexy voice, and her nice long legs and pretty sultry eyes, man she was hot, but I wasnt turned off by her Poon lips, more so her GAPING hole, her vagina is loose, and it looked smelly. Man there is no way a 7 incher could satisfy that, it looked like she had just took a coke can out of her vagina.
            lmaoooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Lmao man!

And her butthole didn't look any tighter to be honest.

Comment

Lmao man!

And her butthole didn't look any tighter to be honest.
                Man, her bunghole looked like an average Vagina size, I bet you it smelled like horse dung yuck.

If you want to know who had a disgusting snatch that soccer player who was also hacked Mistay May Treanor yuck her vagina was not wide at all but her stuff was looking gross and hairy, she had a hairy bunghole like a dude.

One of the best looking hottest snatches is Amber Rose, that is a sexy woman but she has germs man stds probably but her nudes are the best she has that Tan skin, with the HOT pink poonani, man she is gorgeous.
                Last edited by hectari; 07-06-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

how else am i supposed to speculate about the size of vince wilfork's dick in a casual conversation?

that thing's gotta be absolutely f#cking massive, right? i mean right? please agree with me, or at least acknowledge his dick.

Comment

you've seen lebron's dick?

Comment

Working...
                    X