No announcement yet.

Anne Wolfe "that shyt broke my heart"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anne Wolfe "that shyt broke my heart"

She said she's still getting a check from this fight, DAFUQ?

I wouldn't be surprised if those two had something going on between them or somebody paid Wolfe to step aside for this fight. I'm not making excuses, Wolfe or no Wolfe, it wouldn't have helped Kirkland take those punches, but it seems unusual that Wolfe wasn't in Kirk's corner.

Comment

Her fighters are going to be hiding the medicine balls in the gym now she's upset.

Comment

I have nothing but respect for that Lady.

Comment

She wouldn't have made a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            She wouldn't have made a difference.
            I was thinking the same and even made a thread about it before seeing this one.

Comment

That's a hard woman!

She's the best thing for Kirkland. Everybody knows that.

Comment

Kirkland would of won with Anne in his corner. After that first knockdown she would of whipped out that big c0ck of hers and said "Wake up James, either win this fight or this is going in your a$$ when we get home". Kirkland would of KOed Canelo the next round.

Comment

Comment

The difference would have been that Wolfe would give Kirkland two black pills and some special water to revive him lol.

Kirkland said he left them because he felt they were not on the up and up with him, giving him pills and water that wasn't right, basically cheating in the corner to get him amped with peds.

Comment

Working...
                    X