No announcement yet.

Let's show respect to great fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    Where is the off-button on this crybaby?
    I kow...dudes are making it sound like Sergio is a 60 year old man with crutches...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
      How can a victory over someone who was Severely Injured be Impressive?
      cos cotto was moving up to the middleweight division after having a bad run at light middleweight, plus the guy is about 5'7'' and started his career at 140 and had already taken horrendous beatings against Pac and Margarito and been outboxed at times against Trout.

So he gets tonnes of credit for simply searching for a fight like this.

Comment

how was he severely injured? looked fine to me maybe cotto injured him again with those shots.

face it martinez got exposed

Comment

So big up Cotto, while discrediting his opponent in taking the fight?

NSB.

Your red k fucking amuses me.

Comment

I have major respect for Cotto for taking this risk, and even more respect for Martinez for trying his damndest last night. He easily could have stayed down in the first round and collected his paycheck, but he kept trying.

Comment

happens after every big fight............dies down after a few days

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                I kow...dudes are making it sound like Sergio is a 60 year old man with crutches...lol.
                6 months ago Sergio was saying he could barely even walk. In 6 months do you really think hes recovered enough to fight a championship boxing match.

Keep gobbling that ***** up.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  happens after every big fight............dies down after a few days
                  I know, just wish there was more balance in people's views. The problem here is that there are too many fighter fans and not enough fight fans

Comment

OP needs to respect Golovkin and Matthysse.

Comment

Hate is par for the course here. You don't expect people to actually show respect to fighters do you?

In all honesty, I wish both the best and have much love for them. They've been two of my favorites.

Comment

Working...
                      X