No announcement yet.

44-0-0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by check hook View Post
    nope, Judah dropped him. Ref didn't see it though. Their feet got tangled, but Zab still caught him with a short right.
    That is not "dropping" someone. Money glove touched the canvas but if you want to talk about dropping someone, what the Machine did to Havoc 2 week ago in Atlantic City is what I called dropping someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      That is not "dropping" someone. Money glove touched the canvas but if you want to talk about dropping someone, what the Machine did to Havoc 2 week ago in Atlantic City is what I called dropping someone.
      technically its a knock down.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
        In boxing, if anything other then your feet touch the canvas, its a KD. Lets not start redefining KDs and stop being so defensive, its just a KD, who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          lol!!! keep it coming, I love people who obsess over a guy they hate! LMAFAO!!!!!

Comment

i got banned for making a floyd is a b**ch thread with a video with undeniable proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rue27MdATl8 i got banned for it???? are the admins *****s???

Comment

the word f l o m o is banned?? good god!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                In boxing, if anything other then your feet touch the canvas, its a KD. Lets not start redefining KDs and stop being so defensive, its just a KD, who cares
                Im not saying it wasn't a knockdown...but there are people on here saying he was "Dropped"..c'mon now.

If you are describing the Money/Super fight to a casual fan that haven't seen the fight and then say "Super counter with a right hand and DROPPED Money"..that a little misleading.

Please just say Super countered Money right hand and his glove touched the canvas and therefore it should be ruled a knockdown.

Money has never been DROPPED, he has two knockdown (one official, one unofficial) when his glove touched the canvas....his haters are making this into some major issue.

Comment

judah got an unofficial knockdown on him.

Floyd is great though if that's the worst thing we can say about his performances.

Comment

Working...
                  X