No announcement yet.

If only Wanderlei Silva had Hendo or Rua's chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only Wanderlei Silva had Hendo or Rua's chin

This dude is Brazilian, fighting CUNG LE OF ALL PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA OF ALL PLACES...AND PEOPLE WERE STILL SCREAMING THERE LUNGS OUT WHEN HE WON!!

Like u have any idea how popular Cung Le is in Cali?? Silva must be looked at as an MMA God cuz i swear he could fight Zeus in Mt Olympus and still get cheered more!!

Wandy always winged punches but he always made it work. His overall stand up is SICK! And his ground game is solid he just never uses it.

It pains me that Wanderlei has the skills to clean out the division aside from Anderson but cant do it solely because of his chin.

Same with Chuck Liddell trust and believe if that was Chuck in that fifth round and not Rua, Hendo would have been done for.

Hendo tho man, what a legend dude, this guys officially the new Randy with or without a belt

At one point in time Wanderlei did have Henderson's type of chin. He would get knocked down all the time but he always recovered right away. That's what gave him the half a decade of dominance and made him one of the greatest light heavyweights of all time.

I'm glad he fought smart and was cautious again. I haven't seen him this careful before.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
      At one point in time Wanderlei did have Henderson's type of chin. He would get knocked down all the time but he always recovered right away. That's what gave him the half a decade of dominance and made him one of the greatest light heavyweights of all time.

I'm glad he fought smart and was cautious again. I haven't seen him this careful before.
      Not since the Bisping fight has he been so cautious, huge win, Wandy knows its light out on his career the second he loses by another ko, shout outs to Cung Le dude is an animal yo those kicks are sick san shou at its finest, i have no idea who Wandy should fight next

Comment

Whoever they put in front of him I just hope it's not a guy with very heavy hands. Even though it has been nearly 2 years on and off for this matchup I still would like to see him fight Akiyama but he's at WW now I guess. Maybe put Wand up against a BJJ wizard like Maia(very winnable fight for him) or Palhares?

Comment

Working...
        X