Juan Manuel By KO!!!

yeah baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Juan Manuel By KO!!!

yeah baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Anything short of a KO is a bad performance for Pacquiao.

If he doesn't do it in 5. It's a disappointment. Not at all, is a bad performance.
        i give him till 8.

He'll probably look better vs a common opponent with floyd again

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Pacquiao has no excuse not to stop Marquez within 6.
          why does he have no excuse?

Comment

Marquez has no power at 144... ijs.

and Pacquiaos tasted Cottos, Margaritos shot at a higher weight as well.soo yeah.

Comment

That night the boxing gods will grant Marquez the power of a thousand welterweights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belieeeeeve!

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
                This is more like the kind of input I was looking for. I'm interested in checking out how some of you see the fight going.

Good breakdown even though obviously I don't agree with it.
                Man I would so love for the fight to be just like you said and for my man JMM to be the victor but I just cant see that happening because they are fighting at a weight where pac is extremely comfortable and JMM is not. That whole theory of them being the same size and they are the same weight come fight night is irrelevant. maybe if they were both comfortable WW or what ever weight but its obvious that JMM isnt he is just doing what ever he can to get his fight against pac that he has been calling for about 3 years.
                Manny is really in a no win situation because unless he kills JMM like I predict he is going to have a lot of doubt thrown at him because he should easily beat marquez at this weight.

Comment

I have Manny winning by a late round TKO or wide unanimous decision. I see Marquez giving Manny some trouble in the early rounds with his movement and counterpunching. But I dont think Marquez's movement is good enough to really pose a threat to Manny and when Pac finally gets him cornered its going to be lights out for Marquez.

Comment

Duckqiao by Catch weight.

Comment

Not sure why everyone thinks pacman is going to KO him. Yeah Juan will be going up in weight but he's never been KO'd before, he went 12 rounds against Floyd at 147, he's one of the smartest fighters in the game, and he knows how to fight Pacquiao.

My money says this fight is going the distance.

Comment

Working...
                      X