Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since dominating Alexander, why hasn't anyone called out Bradley since?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Bradley doesn't?
    In other words hes not from the UK so dirk doesn't like him, strange that hes never said anything but a few words about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Bradley doesn't?
      If headbutting is a skill... i guess?

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
        I was saying Maidana almost knocked out Khan, you are a special kind of ******.
        Must be the kind of ****** who can comprehend thing's I read. I'm not sure what kind that makes you.

Genius I was agreeing with you.......as in your right a limited guy almost ko'd him and another even more limited guy did ko him.

Get it now? Should i simplify it again? or did you just want to insult me because it brings back memories of the short bus, helmet head?

Comment

In other words hes not from the UK so dirk doesn't like him, strange that hes never said anything but a few words about anything.
          No I dont like his style, I dont really care where hes from.

Comment

Khan suprised me with the shots he could take from Maidana and I give Ariza a lot of credit for the condition Khan was in...if splitting from Ariza doesn't cause him problems then this will be a great fight and one I hope gets made

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              Must be the kind of ****** who can comprehend thing's I read. I'm not sure what kind that makes you.

Genius I was agreeing with you.......as in your right a limited guy almost ko'd him and another even more limited guy did ko him.

Get it now? Should i simplify it again? or did you just want to insult me because it brings back memories of the short bus, helmet head?
              You asked me what I was talking about....you enjoying the red my friend?

Comment

You asked me what I was talking about....you enjoying the red my friend?
                As in f maidana, how about peterson. Not my fault you couldn't understand. You can stop about it.

Red, are you serious. I was green until yesterday when a bunch of *******s called me black........because I said something positive about roger mayweather's boxing knowledge.

Really though, I was originally backing up your point, all you had to say was....

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                  As in f maidana, how about peterson. Not my fault you couldn't understand. You can stop about it.

Red, are you serious. I was green until yesterday when a bunch of *******s called me black........because I said something positive about roger mayweather's boxing knowledge.

Really though, I was originally backing up your point, all you had to say was....
                  Okay cool man....I've just been getting impatient with NSB lately

Comment

dominating, hu?

Bradley has no following, is a high-risk-low-ching-ching-doesnt-make-sense-to-fight type of a fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X