Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Lewis, Louis, Frazier, Ali, Holmes and Tyson have in common?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do Lewis, Louis, Frazier, Ali, Holmes and Tyson have in common?

They are gay, and are bad heavyweight champions.

ALL HAIL WLADIMIR JOSEPH NIKOLAY LENIN KLITSCHKO!

Too bad Wlad ducked haye

/Fail thread

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
      They are gay, and are bad heavyweight champions.

ALL HAIL WLADIMIR JOSEPH NIKOLAY LENIN KLITSCHKO!
      It's incredible really, the stupidity of some of our posters in this place..........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
        Too bad Wlad ducked haye

/Fail thread
        I'd add Haye to the list of ****sexuals in the thread title, but... he's not heavyweight champ. Just a heavyweight ***** that would break your boner if he sat on it.

Comment

Flavour of the month p*ssy. You shame the Klitschko's just mentioning their names, asshandle.

Comment

Originally posted by White Briton View Post
            Flavour of the month p*ssy. You shame the Klitschko's just mentioning their names, asshandle.
            Calzaghe ---> :*******::*******::*******::*******:

Comment

Oooookay..... Wlad isn't even the best Klitschko much less the best heavyweight of all time.

Comment

I'd add Haye to the list of ****sexuals in the thread title, but... he's not heavyweight champ. Just a heavyweight ***** that would break your boner if he sat on it.
                Your ****sexual tendencies galore in this post, not that it's anything new. We all know you like the reach around while getting stuffed until you ****. Hey you know.. whatever floats your boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  Your ****sexual tendencies galore in this post, not that it's anything new. We all know you like the reach around while getting stuffed until you ****. Hey you know.. whatever floats your boat.
                  Everyone welcome the Haye fan to this thread. I'm sure you'll duck it from now on though, after people start responding to your nonsense.

Comment

Everyone welcome the Haye fan to this thread. I'm sure you'll duck it from now on though, after people start responding to your nonsense.
                    You mean your 100 alts? I'll be around.

Comment

Working...
                    X