No announcement yet.

Hot Filipinas Vs. Hot Mexicanas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post
    Get it through your dumb, thick skull, it's not about special treatment, it's about keepin' it authentic(do you even know what the word authentic means)
    please man, dont get mad and out of topic and resort to snapping and getting hysterical like children,
    we're all grown ups in here, no need for that

authentic means real

and do you want the special treatment rules for phillpinas ,either yes or no buts)
    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 08-19-2008, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Is eating Taco bell, the same as eatin' street tacos in Tijuana, c'mon now. See where I'm comin' from?
      YEAH I SEE, tACOBell is phillipinas and eating street tacos in T.J is Mexicanas, i prefer eating authentic street tacos in mexico,

Good metaphor and logic ,MASAGAGOMEXI

Comment

Originally posted by unbanxcaret View Post
        Do you know what Mexicans are you ****ing dumb little midget? What the **** do you mean Mexicans are 100% Indian? obviously you slanted eye'd motha ****er dont know **** about our history and background.. Native Americas are NATIVE AMERICANS NOT MEXICANS... Mexicans ARE a mix of European AND Native American, we are MIXED, thats what we are.. u ****ing dumb ****, shut the **** up, so does this mean that most Mexicans that are light skinned arent Mexican? what are they then? Spaniards? PFFTTT get the **** out, why doesnt this apply to cubans? puerto ricans? etc...? They are all mixed with black european and indian, THATS what Cubans, Puerto Ricans are, not just just one race, you ****ing china men
        You nailed it man, Mexicans just ain't one thing. You know why, 'cause y'all got raped by blue eyed Jose from Espana! Oh, and I heard the French got some too! And the Austrians, godd*mn, Xcaret, your assh*le must still be bleedin' from centuries of being on your hands and knees. I'm glad you are proud of centuries of getting brutally f**ked. Too bad you didn't turn out like those white hispanics but atleast you were born with 3 fingers and 3 eyes, that explains your spelling!

Look at what the DMV has y'all under. That only means one thing. y'all are f**kin' inferior. The Padres were having a grand ole time with Xtocl, and Xixtl

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          YEAH I SEE, tACOBell is phillipinas and eating street tacos in T.J is Mexicanas, i prefer eating authentic street tacos in mexico,

Good metaphor and logic ,MASAGAGOMEXI
          Nah, nah, man. More like Tacobell uses mechanically separated dog****. And them TJ tacos, well, they're special, they use that tender, juicy Chihuhua meat. Better yet, I heard Mexic&ns love the meat that belongs to the rodent family, the Armadillos(hehe).

Chihuahuas wasn't enough for y'all, y'all had to **** w/ the distant cousin of Mickey Mouse, you disgusting subhuman feces that you are.

Comment

Fine is fine. Don't matter what ethnicity they are. They're all pink where it counts.

Comment

mexicanas simply put

Comment

You nailed it man, Mexicans just ain't one thing. You know why, 'cause y'all got raped by blue eyed Jose from Espana! Oh, and I heard the French got some too! And the Austrians, godd*mn, Xcaret, your assh*le must still be bleedin' from centuries of being on your hands and knees. I'm glad you are proud of centuries of getting brutally f**ked. Too bad you didn't turn out like those white hispanics but atleast you were born with 3 fingers and 3 eyes, that explains your spelling!

Look at what the DMV has y'all under. That only means one thing. y'all are f**kin' inferior. The Padres were having a grand ole time with Xtocl, and Xixtl
                from what i posted above , and youve read and youre getting ready to answer to make this a real discussion , do you want special treatment dfor phillpinas cause ive been waiting for your responses to me, im not the kind of person that gets into others discussions so your discussion with unban xcaret is between you and him, Do you want special tratment for phillpinas, yes or no

Comment

Nah, nah, man. More like Tacobell uses mechanically separated dog****. And them TJ tacos, well, they're special, they use that tender, juicy Chihuhua meat. Better yet, I heard Mexic&ns love the meat that belongs to the rodent family, the Armadillos(hehe).

Chihuahuas wasn't enough for y'all, y'all had to **** w/ the distant cousin of Mickey Mouse, you disgusting subhuman feces that you are.
                  Naw man, were all adults here, no need to resort for becoming childish and cussing , you are not a child i presume,

Do you want the special rules for phillipinas

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                    mexicanas simply put
                    beauty knows beauty, a beautiful woman votes for mexicana woman, thats who i voted for, MAS, look at this, a beautiful woman(Sox8055) also voted Mexicanas, like i said, beauty knows beauty, Mas ,do you want special treatment
                    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 08-19-2008, 11:54 PM.

Comment

I have a serious question for y'all. Is Tiger Woods just a black guy?

No, 'cause his mom's Asian. Tiger Woods therefore wouldn't just check on the African-American box, would he. No, he'd check other.

If a Filipino married someone outside of their group and had kids, would their kids just be Filipino. No, they're mix, they're no longer just Filipinos. Even Filipinos don't consider mix filipino kids as being one of them. They belong to a different category.

I personally don't care if a person is blue, black, yellow. But if you had to categorize it, then blue, black, yellow are not the same!

Why do y'all think they divide the non-white hispanics from the hispanics('cause it ain't the same). Once again, the DMV doesn't do that with the other ethnic groups.

Comment

Working...
                      X